✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm bored

Guest LiquidSky

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
Like when a friend gets a BF and then they fall off the face of the earth and then suddenly when they break up with them, they want to hang out or talk about the fight they had...yeah i get it

Yes exactly! Same shit over again.. How r u Caroline?! :D

Guest LiquidSky
*sIgh*.... that's true...

that's why never say if you have money or not :thinking:

I'm good! How are you? I have a friend like what you are describing. It drives me nuts!

Yes same here except I don't have the heart to tell them :/

Guest LiquidSky

Mine's on one page! I just saw it haha :lol: You still remember that?!!! :lol:

where is jen? Hahaha :D probably @ the Chris thread huh?

Mine's on one page! I just saw it haha :lol: You still remember that?!!! :lol:

where is jen? Hahaha :D probably @ the Chris thread huh?

Oh, she is having a halloween party tonight! It's still a hilarious story! I just realized we are the same age! Finally, someone who is 24 haha

Hello LiquidSky and Caroline-was-here! I think we've all experienced what you are describing. It is a problem - best is to make the person work it off first, or have them put up something as collateral, so you'll get something back if nothing else. Otherwise, it's probably feeding problem behavior. And yes, some people can be ungrateful - remind them that you've sacrificed for them, and if they want the love and shared kindness in return of others, they need to be thoughtful and generous with their time towards you. Perhaps in a world of distractions, they get lost easily in something else, and then forget those who have helped them..

Though sometimes people really are truly in need and desperate, and they will be thankful, conversive, and make an effort to repay in some form or another. I've experienced both types, so it varies from individual to individual.

Anyhow, here's a free hug::hug:

Guest LiquidSky

Awww Chuck! You always save the day! :hug:

Oh, she is having a halloween party tonight! It's still a hilarious story! I just realized we are the same age! Finally, someone who is 24 haha

Girl! Don't tell me I'm 24!!! I'm still freaking out about 2-4!!!! Next year 2-5!!! *faints!!*

Hello LiquidSky and Caroline-was-here! I think we've all experienced what you are describing. It is a problem - best is to make the person work it off first, or have them put up something as collateral, so you'll get something back if nothing else. Otherwise, it's probably feeding problem behavior. And yes, some people can be ungrateful - remind them that you've sacrificed for them, and if they want the love and shared kindness in return of others, they need to be thoughtful and generous with their time towards you. Perhaps in a world of distractions, they get lost easily in something else, and then forget those who have helped them..

Though sometimes people really are truly in need and desperate, and they will be thankful, conversive, and make an effort to repay in some form or another. I've experienced both types, so it varies from individual to individual.

Anyhow, here's a free hug::hug:

that's why never say if you have money or not :thinking:

Yeah. A classmate of mine was "all-nicey" to me when I'm buying a latte. She asked me to buy one for her because she knew I'm capable of buying it even if it's kinda pricey. She wasn't even a close friend of mine but geez :thinking:

Yeah. A classmate of mine was "all-nicey" to me when I'm buying a latte. She asked me to buy one for her because she knew I'm capable of buying it even if it's kinda pricey. She wasn't even a close friend of mine but geez :thinking:

wow, that's rude. i wouldn't even ask a close friend unless i said i would pay them back or buy them one next time.

wow, that's rude. i wouldn't even ask a close friend unless i said i would pay them back or buy them one next time.

She didn't even paid me back; tho I didn't ask her to pay me back..but you know...if she had some commonsense she would have payed me back O.o My bestfriends even pays me back when they borrow money from me

Guest LiquidSky

I can't believe she didn't invite us!:lol: that bitch!! I'm just kidding Jen!:P

people think I'm 17 & I will freak out when they don't think I'm not anymore! I will end up in the hospital! Same here! I'm healthy so gotta keep it up!

That's awful electric! Some people have no shame!

In Albania? I'm surprise you remember! Uhh cows??? I'm not really from Albania. I thought you knew but what's new it's cows & airplanes..

What is that noise?! I'll brb!