Then, we will ban you cresty!:P

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest LiquidSky

what the

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVFFYy0vzk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVFFYy0vzk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wth :wtf:

:shocked2:

There's no situation in which a man should be allowed to punch a girl, but theres a lot of stupid women who stick their noses in a situation like that, when they probably shouldnt go near some pissed off drunk bastard whos already been in a fight. Shes an idiot.

Also, this has nothing to do with domestic violence which is a completely different issue.

Its still hard to watch and I can't believe the amount of times they replayed that clip on TV, in slow-mo as well.

^you're not from Jersey................................................................................................

Spoiled bitches only live in Jersey?

Same, I don't see the appeal. It's just about a bunch of psycho fame whoring Italians from Jersey who are either clubbing or making out in a hot tub.

All MTV shows are shit, simple as that. Anyone who enjoys them deserves to be hung.