✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What Coldplay songs do you enjoy playing most yourself?

Haven't seen any posts around the site on this subject, so thought I'd make one of my own. :D I personally greatly enjoy playing Coldplay's music on my keyboard, guitar, and harmonica, and was just wondering how many other people on here enjoy playing Coldplay's music themselves, as well.

If so, what instruments have you tried playing Coldplay's music on? Which instruments do you most enjoy playing Coldplay's music on? Which Coldplay songs do you enjoy playing most, any why? Did you teach yourself or do you read music? Just curious to see people's replies... :dazzled:

I play violin, guitar, and piano. I have attempted playing Coldplay songs on piano and guitar. Clocks is so fun to play on piano! I haven't really tried playing Clocks on guitar before. I love playing Viva la Vida on guitar a lot. I'm trying to teach myself Major Minus and Charlie Brown on guitar. I haven't attempted to play anything Coldplay on violin before but I would probably try Viva la Vida or Paradise since those have the best and largest string sections of any of their songs. I forgot to add I usually learn from tabs or sheet music. I'm trying to get better at teaching myself how to play more by ear.

I play more piano then guitar and I sing as well...most of these songs I learned by ear, or by youtube:

Lovers in Japan (Studio & Acoustic)

Fix You (Plus Outro)

Us Against the World

Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Plus Outro)

The Scientist

Goodbye Good Night (Me and the Champion Tabbed It)

Life is for Living (Plus Charlie Brown Outro)

Hurts like Heaven

Viva La Vida

And the rest i cant remember

I really enjoy to play HLH on guitar, I'm not that good at it like Jonny Though:D And the solo from Paradise:D

And further I love to drum to Paradise, ETIAW , Charlie Brown, DAAHF, What If, DLIBYH. They're all fun to drum but not so difficult.

Postcards From Far Away and Paradise are probably the most fun to play on piano, but I just love how those opening chords from Amsterdam sound so I like playing that too.

On guitar I'll go with Major Minus and the riffs from Hurts Like Heaven as being the most fun.