✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Cd?

Blakexy1125

For me, it's always been a personal thing. I can never bring myself to buy something like a game or movie digital-only because I would much rather have something more than a mass-produced digital copy.

The same applies with the music I especially like.

I feel the same as DundahMifflin, I like to have something I can hold in my hand. It's a work of art and it's mine! I think record sleeves are a dying art, and I love that Coldplay keeps it creative (2 covers for MX, the vinyl style for Viva). I think it's been like that sinse CDs took the place of records, cause you have less space for art and such. However, it forces the bands to be creative, which is arguably just as good!:)

For me, it's always been a personal thing. I can never bring myself to bring something like a game or movie digital-only because I would much rather have something more than a mass-produced digital copy.

The same applies with the music I especially like.

THIS!!

Can someone please explain to me why a physical release is so important? I collect Coldplay releases (albums, singles, regional releases, etc) and I really don't care either way.

For me it's the quality, iTunes just doesn't have a high enough bit rate. All my music is WAV or FLAC and I have a particular hatred for mp3.