✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[18-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, AB, Canada

Jenjie

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would be cool if they did something unique for every city personally. I saw Bruce Springsteen last week and he played for 3 hours nonstop and apparently every city gets 2-3 songs special for them, along with a standard setlist. I would love if Coldplay could do something like that.

Bruce calls audibles during his shows so some of the songs are just whatever he feels like playing. Sugarland is doing something similar with their new tour - they are taking requests for some of the songs they play each night, by posters/signs, and texts. I like that kind of variety

Can't believe they added Lovers In Japan!!!!

This really makes me want to find tickets for a UK stadium gig now, hearing that song live would just be the most amazing experience ever :D

That's the best looking setlist i've seen I think. Nearly my dream setlist!

I can't believe this......

Miley Cyrus:

Coldplay is still and probably always will be my favorite band. Every album is fantastic.

https://twitter.com/#!/MileyCyrus/status/192724224094388225

....I obviously have nothing important to do right now

lol, she probably still mad that radiohead snubbed her

is there anyone live-tweeting this like last night?

Bruce calls audibles during his shows so some of the songs are just whatever he feels like playing. Sugarland is doing something similar with their new tour - they are taking requests for some of the songs they play each night, by posters/signs, and texts. I like that kind of variety

I agree with that 100 percent! I understand certain songs have certain effects that make it impossible to not play, but if they changed 1 or 2 songs on the main stage and kept us guessing the B-Stage every night, that would be cool for me.