Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[25-Apr-2012] Coldplay @ Keyarena, Seattle, WA, USA

Featured Replies

  • Replies 146
  • Views 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guitar sounds. Seattle Key Arena. Right now. R42 http://post.ly/6zgRs

link

ย 

warning sign :heart:

Just got a text from my older sister that her friend is meeting the guys tonight. She got backstage passes from friends. I'm insanely jealous.

ย 

I'm jealous too!:P

Found someone on twitter that has been tweeting the setlist(a few songs are missing though.) Although it seems she is mixed up on a few of the songs LOL. Seems like there are no changes to the setlist:

ย 

https://twitter.com/#!/Tiffanywilliam

ย 

Tiffany William http://lockerz.com/s/204199579 Eighteenth: EVERY TEARDROP IS A WATERFALL @coldplay everyone is so jumpy right now!

Tiffany William Seventeenth: FIX YOU @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204198789

Tiffany William Sixteenth: CLOCKS @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204198072

Tiffany William Lucky bitjes........ :( WHY ARE THEY THERE. WHY. http://lockerz.com/s/204197747

Tiffany William Fourteenth: PARADISE @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204196206

Tiffany William Thirteenth: CHARLIE BROWN @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204195461

Tiffany William Twelfth: "I used to rule the world....." VIVA LA VIDA! @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204194778

Tiffany William Eleventh: MYLO XYLOTO @coldplay <33333 http://lockerz.com/s/204194205

Tiffany William Tenth: "Warning sign, I miss the good part and then I realize...." @coldplay

Tiffany William Ninth: UP IN FLAMES @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204192974

Tiffany William Chris just threw his guitar up in the air. And I wonder if he broke it..... Anyways. EIGHTH SONG: PRINCESS OF CHINA @coldplay

Tiffany William "Look at the stars... Look at how they shine for you. And everything you do.." Fifth song: YELLOW @coldplay http://lockerz.com/s/204189826

Tiffany William Coldplay performing Christmas Light!!!!!! First song!

Setlist according to setlist.fm

ย 

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Up In Flames

12 Warning Sign

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Clocks

19 Fix You

20 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

ย 

link

36b5b9ca8f4011e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

ย 

567443793.jpg?key=1024768&Expires=1335421512&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=wbyQb1tBN~C2JC3mtxV5BbI6-hpWhpBc~LQXUSOVNDX1wB-UM3NIcE~ThQYoAsWyVNVXBjWG2lvAULWgo~jvFsOqNQPC5qWMnrU6emGQnpvxL2E-iIKO22RiSKmPpldEvyLtCPROyiPPpy6dZqJfjfNVzHbKdEglT7PGiRebqmM_

ย 

e2198b468f5111e1ab011231381052c0_7.jpg

ย 

ArYR6mfCQAA5FHn.jpg:large

ย 

scaled.php?tn=0&server=816&filename=n36t.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

ย 

ArYfry3CAAEudpV.jpg:large

ย 

ArYgM-5CIAEK0gm.jpg:large

ย 

ArYpRUGCMAEXk6x.jpg:large

ย 

ArYpfEMCQAAaAOr.jpg:large

ย 

a91d262e8f6311e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

ee8707708f6311e18bb812313804a181_7.jpg

ย 

567513341.jpg?key=816612&Expires=1335421738&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=eiWO0SpnrXysLqvPSZGGZHTslGpGYhoZbpJjnAU58bTswgt-mfJkGbYsFcm3lORiUUzhQS5siBSiFFzx0ixACrEtrDvvAWCCQmgwJlz880fIrUpCUQfczPzL7j~PYLFGX~seIOtAQmP2kncafHiY63F1Xs~am0QcAG2c4yN3t9E_

ย 

ArYrYJuCMAAh5h6.jpg:large

ย 

ff177a2d9e724502aaf1bf1cc0f035c0@2x.gif

ย 

78f7154c8f6611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

ย 

df86a8868f6611e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

Great show!! Ah, it was just so fantastic to see them all again. Just got back home after walking in the rain with my friend! So happy they played warning sign and DLIBYH! I had great seats it was like being on tbe stage with them. I could also see a lot of the roadies and behind the scenes stuff. Saw Matt numerous tomes and got pics of the equipment boxes and schedule. I took a lot of vids and pics bit not sure when I can transfer them to my computer and upload. Hopefully by the weekend. Chris was so close to me several times when he came to the edge of the stage. So sad thus is my only show this time around, I would have loved to see at least one more. Oh well, watch this space for pics and vids as soon as I can get them uploaded!

2018072197.jpg

ย 

2018072128.jpg

ย 

link

ย 

2018072122.jpg

ย 

2018072121.jpg

ย 

2018072118.jpg

ย 

2018072123.jpg

ย 

2018072124.jpg

ย 

2018072126.jpg

ย 

2018072129.jpg

ย 

2018072131.jpg

ย 

2018072159.jpg

ย 

2018072161.jpg

ย 

2018072162.jpg

ย 

2018072166.jpg

ย 

2018072167.jpg

ย 

2018072168.jpg

ย 

2018072171.jpg

ย 

2018072188.jpg

ย 

2018072186.jpg

ย 

2018072169.jpg

ย 

link

What an amazing night! Surprised there were no additions so the setlist but it was all so perfect. The guys were all so happy and there were SO many Buckin moments! I realized that my camera was simply not going to take the pictures I wanted but I have a few which I'll post tomorrow. I was pretty far away.

ArY2AmlCAAE89pI.jpg:large

ย 

ArY2yIcCAAEsL3P.jpg:large

ย 

887c374e8f6c11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

ย 

ArY4fK8CAAAofA5.jpg

Us Against The World (with a screaming girl in the first few seconds, you might want to turn the volume down)

ย 

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgd-k-rhzX0[/ame]

Videos so far:

ย 

4x Mylo Xyloto

4x Hurts Like Heaven

2x In My Place

1x Major Minus

1x Lovers In Japan

3x The Scientist

3x Yellow

2x Violet Hill

3x God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

3x Princess Of China

1x Up In Flames

3x Warning Sign

2x Don't Let It Break Your Heart

4x Viva La Vida

4x Charlie Brown

4x Paradise

5x Us Against The World

4x Clocks

4x Fix You

3x Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

ย 

Posts with videos:

ย 

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285256&postcount=66 (UATW)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285305&postcount=79 (Clocks/Paradise/VLV/Yellow/Fix You/POC/Charlie Brown/MX/HLH/ETIAW)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285317&postcount=82 (The Scientist/Yellow)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285333&postcount=83 (GPASUYF/Warning Sign/Clocks/Charlie Brown)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285433&postcount=89 (UATW)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285467&postcount=91 (MX/HLH/Violet Hill/POC/VLV/Charlie Brown)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285482&postcount=92 (MX/HLH/MM/ETIAW/IMP/The Scientist/Yellow/Warning Sign/GPASUYF)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285553&postcount=100 (Clocks)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285598&postcount=105 (DLIBYH)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285671&postcount=112 (Paradise/UATW/Fix You/VLV)

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5285769&postcount=116 (all songs except Major Minus and Yellow)

Coldplay played UATW tonight on a stage set up in the upper level of the crowd. I don't think they have done that before...

Coldplay played UATW tonight on a stage set up in the upper level of the crowd. I don't think they have done that before...

ย 

Yes they did.

9b151f508f6d11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

ย 

056a2ff88f6e11e1abd61231381b6d77_7.jpg

ย 

75487fa48f6f11e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

ย 

ArY7mZkCAAArN4A.jpg:large

ahhh my ears! Tash... a little screaming girl warning please!

ย 

Sorry! *edits post*

e1c5230e8f7311e1a9f71231382044a1_7.jpg

ย 

040eeb548f7211e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

ย 

472c6a068f7211e1989612313815112c_7.jpg

ย 

ArY_pJ0CIAAQZCh.jpg:large

ย 

ArY_QRaCIAEqx26.jpg:large

ย 

ArZEvZECQAAYJeG.jpg:large

Wonderful pics!!!:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.