✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

Jenjie

Was this for VIP or backstage passes only?? I would really love to get his autograph!!!:wink3:

No, it was outside the venue after the show. I've been to many shows and this is the first time I've seen them come out after. Just lucky again :)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Tune: Coldplay in Miami

At an early age, I realized that my connection with music extended far beyond just enjoyment. For me, music represents the embodiment of things I can’t explain with simple words. It’s an accumulation of emotions, passions and everything the whirlwinds of life give and take away. Some moments are best captured with a song, and some memories are best relived with one.

I have been to a lot of concerts and festivals in my life, but none of that could have adequately prepared me for the affair that was Coldplay at the American Airlines Arena in Downtown Miami on Friday, June 29. The entire night became an experience, one I hadn’t necessarily expected to have to such an extent. Just after 9 p.m., the AAA went dark and the theme song of “Back to the Future” blasted through the venue. As Coldplay took the stage and began playing the instrumental title track from their lastest album, “Mylo Xyloto,” the chunky, colored bracelets each concert-goer had received upon entry to the Arena lit up and started flashing. Like their wearers, the Xylobands too began to dance in synchronization to the music. From that moment on, I knew this would be a night to remember and a show I would never forget.

link

Photos

1982-436x360.jpg

2352-436x360.jpg

2392-436x360.jpg

2532-436x360.jpg

2562-436x360.jpg

2582-436x360.jpg

2662-436x360.jpg

2792-436x360.jpg

2902-436x360.jpg

2972-436x360.jpg

3002-436x360.jpg

3192-436x360.jpg

3202-436x360.jpg

3222-436x360.jpg

3232-436x360.jpg

3392-436x360.jpg

3482-436x360.jpg

3492-436x360.jpg

3852-436x360.jpg

3902-436x360.jpg

3912-436x360.jpg

3972-436x360.jpg

4072-436x360.jpg

4162-436x360.jpg

4322-436x360.jpg

4512-436x360.jpg

4622-436x360.jpg

4662-436x360.jpg

4692-436x360.jpg

4822-436x360.jpg

I was the only lucky one who got a pic with Chris Martin Miami Concert

I just want to say it was the best nigt of my life!! He sang in front of my face cause my seats were in the behind stage front row but he sang there too. and then met him outside!! fan since 2001 and it was a dream come true!!

thanks for posting my pics and linking them back to my blog.

http://hautefrugalista.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/footd-my-one-on-one-with-chris-martin-coldplay/

Xoxo,

DT

I just want to say it was the best nigt of my life!! He sang in front of my face cause my seats were in the behind stage front row but he sang there too. and then met him outside!! fan since 2001 and it was a dream come true!!

thanks for posting my pics and linking them back to my blog.

http://hautefrugalista.wordpress.com/2012/07/02/footd-my-one-on-one-with-chris-martin-coldplay/

Xoxo,

DT

Aww. Congratulations on meeting him. I was there, too. He doesn't often come out after a show, we were so lucky he did this time!

oh man I thought he always did!! no wonder there was only like 15ppl there!! wow!! oracle told me I would meet him and I did!!! :)

I think this is the only time since the tour started in April that he's come out - I haven't seen any other stories of it. :) And welcome to coldplaying.com. If you're a big fan, this is the place to be. :laugh3:

Coldplay's Miami concert the ultimate experience

Thousands of screaming adults and teenagers packed into the AmericanAirlines Arena for a common purpose on Friday night: to sing, dance and party to the music of a famous British rock group.

Fans were on their feet in anticipation for Coldplay's emergence.

The concert was filled with twists and tricks that kept it fun and fresh. The band used all of the tricks in the book, from fog machines to giant beach balls.

Within the first few minutes, you could tell that lead singer Chris Martin loves performing. He arrived with energy and it grew as the music blared. He has a dramatic flair, displaying his passion for the lyrics he sings by jumping, dancing and lying on the floor.

Upon entering the building, fans were given a special tour bracelet and were instructed to keep them on for the performance. On a word from Martin, something almost magical occurs. It is a beautiful sight that you have to be there to see.

The Miami crowd screamed and sang to every song. One awe-inspiring moment was at the end of "Viva La Vida" when Martin dropped to the floor, ending the song. But the audience kept singing to imaginary music.

The audience continued to sing after the show in the hallways of the arena.

Wolf Gang and Robyn opened the show. Wolf Gang is a promising London rock band with a good sound, similar to Coldplay.

Robyn was a surprise. The techno-pop sound does not fit with Coldplay's type of music. The most relatable track was their rendition of Coldplay's "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall."

Coldplay's "Mylo Xyloto" concert is a breathtaking experience. It is a spectacle of light, sound and energy that is a celebration as much as a performance.

link

chris-and-i.jpg?w=300&h=168

chris-and-i.jpg

wpid-cm3-1.jpg?w=584

wpid-cm1.jpg?w=584

wpid-cm4-1.jpg?w=584

link

Hey These are my photos and I know you put a link for http://hautefrugalista.wordpress.com but I did not receive a request first and Ive gotten some people copying them from HERE and puting them in other places without linking. I dont want these pics other than where I share them myself so please remove them from here. Sorry but its upsetting to get my pics in other places without my permission. Thank you

I still can't believe I didn't think about waiting for the boys at the exit. I'm so jealous, ha. My dream is a picture with Chris. Well I know one day I will have the opportunity. Not this time, but...I will keep waiting and dreaming

Look! :) And we were there. Oh, yeah, and they mentioned me. :shocked2:

If you're Gwyneth Paltrow, here's a smooch worth savoring.

In an adorable moment between songs at Friday night's Coldplay concert at Miami's AmericanAirlines Arena, frontman Chris Martin couldn't resist bounding into the audience to plant a kiss on his Oscar-winning wife.

By the looks of her on the video a fan posted on YouTube afterward, it was a rush of blood to the head indeed for the GOOP gal.

After leaving his missus with a token of his affection, the singer made his way back to the stage where he and his mates then launched into a rousing rendition of the British band's classic hit, "Clocks," according to concertgoer LFDianne who wrote about it on fansite Coldplaying.com. Martin also dedicated their tune, "Yellow" to his "incredible wife Gwyneth."

What a smooth dude.The spontaneous lip lock just makes us wanna go, "Awww."

—Reporting by Katie Rhames

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/cute_alert_chris_martin_surprises/327687#ixzz1zfXX4tw3

Who is this 'Genesis' of whom you speak?? LOL!! They are just about my favorite band of all time! This needs its own thread or else I'll have to gush here. And yes, that was immense tech at the tiem.:D

Didn't see this until now !! :D:D

May I compliment you on your taste in music !! :D:D

At an early age, I realized that my connection with music extended far beyond just enjoyment. For me, music represents the embodiment of things I can’t explain with simple words. It’s an accumulation of emotions, passions and everything the whirlwinds of life give and take away. Some moments are best captured with a song, and some memories are best relived with one. I have been to a lot of concerts and festivals in my life, but none of that could have adequately prepared me for the affair that was Coldplay at the American Airlines Arena in Downtown Miami on Friday, June 29. The entire night became an experience, one I hadn’t necessarily expected to have to such an extent. Just after 9 p.m., the AAA went dark and the theme song of “Back to the Future” blasted through the venue. As Coldplay took the stage and began playing the instrumental title track from their lastest album, “Mylo Xyloto,” the chunky, colored bracelets each concert-goer had received upon entry to the Arena lit up and started flashing. Like their wearers, the Xylobands too began to dance in synchronization to the music. From that moment on, I knew this would be a night to remember and a show I would never forget.

http://fiusm.com/2012/07/02/in-tune-coldplay-in-miami/

lots of photos on the blog too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Pleading for your help!

Pleading for your help!

At American Airlines Arena Miami on the 06/29/12 .After 7 years (wow) I proposed to my girlfriend during her favorite song, Yellow. We were standing at the front, to the right hand side of the stage. I know several people filmed this, but unfortunately in all the excitement we forgot to get anyone's names to get hold of the footage or pictures. Could you please help by posting this, in the hope the people who filmed or took some pics our lovely moment will post it! Please help. AA