✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[29-Jun-2012] Coldplay @ American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL, USA

Jenjie

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!! So about 1 hour after the concert chris came out and started signing stuff for fans!!! i got my shirt signed!!!!!!

He was SO nice to come over to us. Miss Jackie wouldn't allow posed photos but he was signing everything for almost everyone who was waiting. He signed my Oxfam shirt, shook my hand TWICE, and remembered me from the Hollywood Bowl and American Idol. Gwyneth was with him but waiting in the car while he came to the fans. Incredible man he is.

I can't upload my picture of my shirt with my iPhone , but it's on my twitter if someone (Tash) wants to edit and upload.

This is the people i was asking about earlier. It was a TV contest, and they won VIP passes and a chance to meet the band.

So, what the tweet says is: "They wanted to meet #Coldplay, and we introduced them to Coldplay. Mission accomplished!"

EDIT: I will envy them FOREVER.

Can someone translate? Not sure if this is from tonight, but I think I recognize the guy in the hat from an earlier post in this thread...

Coldplay Song ‏@ColdplaySong

RT @SonySpinLA: Querían conocer a #Coldplay y nosotros les presentamos a Coldplay. Misión cumplida! http://pic.twitter.com/2MiSFFCl

33duve8.jpg

He was SO nice to come over to us. Miss Jackie wouldn't allow posed photos but he was signing everything for almost everyone who was waiting. He signed my Oxfam shirt, shook my hand TWOCE, and remembered me from the Hollywood Bowl and American Idol. Gwyneth was with him but waiting in the car while he came to the fans. Incredible man he is.

omg that was you! i was the one who was crying... lol i saw you!!!

He was SO nice to come over to us. Miss Jackie wouldn't allow posed photos but he was signing everything for almost everyone who was waiting. He signed my Oxfam shirt, shook my hand TWOCE, and remembered me from the Hollywood Bowl and American Idol. Gwyneth was with him but waiting in the car while he came to the fans. Incredible man he is.

He cares so much about their fans. He never ceases to amaze me!:D

Gaby Galban ‏@gaby_galban

First freaking row omg #bestnightever #coldplay http://pic.twitter.com/e6Jfzogy

ae44ms.jpg

N ‏@NatiReca

“@SonySpinLA: Querían conocer a #Coldplay y nosotros les presentamos a Coldplay. Misión cumplida! http://pic.twitter.com/PIyT9wQ8” AAAAAAAAAAAA

This is the people i was asking about earlier. It was a TV contest, and they won VIP passes and a chance to meet the band.

So, what the tweet says is: "They wanted to meet #Coldplay, and we introduced them to Coldplay. Mission accomplished!"

EDIT: I will envy them FOREVER.

AMAZING!! Thanks for the translation. I'm Canadian, so my French is ok, but not my Spanish,lol.

Im still ecstatic i am so happy with everything!!!! this is the best day of my life!

I know what that feels like. I saw them back in september, in the Music Midtown at atlanta, and they did not use confetti... much less xylobands, but at least i was in the first row in front of Guy. It was amazing.

Now that i remember... ATL is the next concert... :'( I would have been going to that one!!!! UGH.

I cheated the xylo band system when i went it i took one then i hid it and said i never got one and said i never got one at all the entrances lol! one of the security saw me with three on and she said she was gonna try and take them away from me!

I cheated the xylo band system when i went it i took one then i hid it and said i never got one and said i never got one at all the entrances lol! one of the security saw me with three on and she said she was gonna try and take them away from me!

Well...... let us hope you did not let other people without their xylobands!

i did it like while robyn was on. i hated her jesus. lol so all the security guys were just sitting there and no one was coming in and they had like 100's!

yeah... but i am guessing there is other people doing that, and if the concert was sold out, which i do not know if it was or not, i doubt they had that many to spare... I am just saying.

No offense to anyone here, but they have run out of Xylobands in the past, so not everyone who goes to shows is guaranteed one. I joke about wanting one each for my cats,lol. But if there are any left after my show, only then will I try to score extras. Not trying to be a buzzkill, just letting people know the facts. :)

No offense to anyone here, but they have run out of Xylobands in the past, so not everyone who goes to shows is guaranteed one. I joke about wanting one each for my cats,lol. But if there are any left after my show, only then will I try to score extras. Not trying to be a buzzkill, just letting people know the facts. :)

yeah, i read somewhere that it had happened! But i guess doing it after the show is not that bad. I would probably go around asking people that is leaving and are not so obviously into keeping them jajaja

yeah, i read somewhere that it had happened! But i guess doing it after the show is not that bad. I would probably go around asking people that is leaving and are not so obviously into keeping them jajaja

That's a great idea! Not everyone there will be diehard fans like us. I hope I'm not sounding whiney or angry. I'd just be so sad to miss out on getting one.

I'm seriously thinking of finding out how much they are and getting some for a gig with my band some time,lol. Probably WAY expensive though!

That's a great idea! Not everyone there will be diehard fans like us. I hope I'm not sounding whiney or angry. I'd just be so sad to miss out on getting one.

I'm seriously thinking of finding out how much they are and getting some for a gig with my band some time,lol. Probably WAY expensive though!

jajaja yeah, i have seen people in videos that you can tell are not so much into either the band or the xylobands. There have been enough complains of people saying that some of the people in the front row where there "just because they could" and only knew like the most popular songs. So if i were able to go, i would just ask everyone i see! jaja

And yeah... besides, do not they have the copyright thing and such? there were some posts earlier in the thread talking about that.

He was SO nice to come over to us. Miss Jackie wouldn't allow posed photos but he was signing everything for almost everyone who was waiting. He signed my Oxfam shirt, shook my hand TWICE, and remembered me from the Hollywood Bowl and American Idol. Gwyneth was with him but waiting in the car while he came to the fans. Incredible man he is.

I can't upload my picture of my shirt with my iPhone , but it's on my twitter if someone (Tash) wants to edit and upload.

:D

Awm_WmKCMAIjmUq.jpg:large