✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[7-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ United Center, Chicago, IL, USA

Jenjie

Welp. There is not much to be said that hasn't already been said.

I will add that I was one of the lucky ones to get upgraded (front row on Jonny's side) but I have no proof. I found out yesterday when I went to upload my pictures that my sd card for my camera was corrupted and saved NONE of my pictures. It was one of the greatest nights of my life (AND I got so many good crotch pictures!) and I have nothing to show for it. I was not in the panorama picture because I had to go the bathroom before the boys went on and I cannot find my ticket. I'm praying it shows up.

The show itself literally took my breath away. Seeing the bracelets light up was mind blowing and the boys were on top form. I got Jonny's attention quite a few times and the reward for my efforts was a large heartfelt smile :dance: Highlights were Warning Sign (finally!!!) and the snippet of Amsterdam. I was the only one in the front row throwing around the likes of 'Holy shit!' and 'Oh my God.' Basically, freaking out.

With all that depressing shit aside, I had a lovely time meeting all you Coldplayers after the show. It was so nice seeing Mike, Lori, Angie, and Kelli again, and lovely meeting all those new faces (I'm sorry I cannot remember your names. I horrible at that kind of thing).

Gianna, I'm sorry about your SD card girl! ....but you do have an awesome night of memories from a killer seat!!!

It was great seeing you again (BTW, after seeing you on

Wed. my hubbie said 'Gianna is so strikingly pretty!) and I'm sure we'll meet again at a show in the future!!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp. There is not much to be said that hasn't already been said.

I will add that I was one of the lucky ones to get upgraded (front row on Jonny's side) but I have no proof. I found out yesterday when I went to upload my pictures that my sd card for my camera was corrupted and saved NONE of my pictures. It was one of the greatest nights of my life (AND I got so many good crotch pictures!) and I have nothing to show for it. I was not in the panorama picture because I had to go the bathroom before the boys went on and I cannot find my ticket. I'm praying it shows up.

The show itself literally took my breath away. Seeing the bracelets light up was mind blowing and the boys were on top form. I got Jonny's attention quite a few times and the reward for my efforts was a large heartfelt smile :dance: Highlights were Warning Sign (finally!!!) and the snippet of Amsterdam. I was the only one in the front row throwing around the likes of 'Holy shit!' and 'Oh my God.' Basically, freaking out.

With all that depressing shit aside, I had a lovely time meeting all you Coldplayers after the show. It was so nice seeing Mike, Lori, Angie, and Kelli again, and lovely meeting all those new faces (I'm sorry I cannot remember your names. I horrible at that kind of thing).

Lol Gianna, any chance I could get the others' coldplaying accts from ya? jw :cool:

Gianna, I'm sorry about your SD card girl! ....but you do have an awesome night of memories from a killer seat!!!

Wed. my hubbie said 'Gianna is so strikingly pretty!) and I'm sure we'll meet again at a show in the future!!

Thanks for the waters btw! and the T-shirt making tips, hopefully I won't make another craptastic shirt again :P

It was awesome seeing you too! And tell Kevin thank you for me. That was really sweet of him! I look forward to seeing you again during their next time in the US!