✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne, Germany

Jenjie

Same for you, use stealthy.

Ich bin auch aus Deutschland und hab das stealthy addon bei mir installiert, funktioniert super :D

https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/stealthy/

Hallo twisted habe den jetzt 3 mal hintereinander insatlliert, aber da steht immer noch nur dieser GEMA bericht

PS muss ich dafür meinen Fux erst deinstalieren ?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealthy installiert für Firefox...

FR als Proxy angegeben....

Firefox neu gestartet...

Trotzdem geht nichts :(...so schwer kann das doch nicht sein :angry:

Hast Du Stealty auch gestartet roter Button der wie ein Stealthflugzeug aussieht rechts oben. Wenn Stealthy an ist, ist der Button (Flugzeug) grün;)

<a href=osjdrsn5.png' alt='osjdrsn5.png'>

Hello Friends :)

I have filmed the full Show in Cologne.Go to my Youtube Channel "Trancealien1" and you will find it in my Playlists.

Enyoy it :-)))

Thank you so much for the videos, this is great! :) If you don't mind, I'll try to convert the videos into mp3s, split them and post them in the Multimedia forum, so that people also have the audio from this show. :)

Thank you so much for the videos, this is great! :) If you don't mind, I'll try to convert the videos into mp3s, split them and post them in the Multimedia forum, so that people also have the audio from this show. :)

Hello

Go to my channel from YT "trancealien1" and you will find the 15 parts in my playlist,but the sound was very overbased.

Hello

Go to my channel from YT "trancealien1" and you will find the 15 parts in my playlist,but the sound was very overbased.

That's the videos I downloaded and converted into MP3s but there were just some songs which needed to be cut (HLH/IMP, VLV/CB, UATW/SOS). :) Do you mind if I upload the MP3s in the Multimedia forum for everyone?