✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[4-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ RheinEnergieStadion, Cologne, Germany

Jenjie

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found and am translating this as well:

http://www.ksta.de/koeln/rheinenergie-stadion-fulminantes-spektakel-mit-coldplay-,15187530,17173912.html

Fulminantes Spektakel mit Coldplay

Mit einer atemberaubenden Show begeisterten Coldplay bei ihrem Konzert im mit 45.000 Zuschauern ausverkauften Rhein-Energie-Stadion. Im Repertoire hatten die Briten vornehmlich Stücke aus dem aktuellen Album „Mylo Xyloto“.

Köln.

Hymnische Melodien voll Melancholie und ein visuelles Spektakel: Coldplay gaben am Dienstagabend ein Konzert im mit 45.000 Zuschauern ausverkauften Rhein-Energie-Stadion. Die vier Briten um Sänger Chris Martin boten nicht nur eine Show mit zahlreichen Laser-Effekten, sondern sorgten auch dafür, dass die Fans mit automatisch geschalteten Blinklichtern an den Armen ein eindrucksvolles Lichtermeer auf den Rängen bildeten.

Bildergalerie ( 23 Bilder ) http://www.ksta.de/koeln,15187530,17173862.html

Other coldplayers are quicker at posting pictures, so please do. Thanks in advance.

Translation:

Brilliant Coldplay show

With a breath-taking show Coldplay thrilled the audience of 45,000 people in the sold-out Rhein-Energie-Stadion. Tonight's repertoire was mainly songs off the latest album „Mylo Xyloto“.

Cologne.

Hymn-like melodies full of melancholy and a visual spectacle/show: Tuesday evening Coldplay gave a concert at the sold-out Rhein-Energie-Stadion that can house 45,000 people. The 4 British men around singer Chris Martin not only did a show with numerous laser-effects, but they also made sure that the fans formed an impressive ocean of lights with automatically controlled flashing lights on the arms.

I just got home,i am not good with reviews.So just a few things.

It was absolutely great.I had so much fun,in my opinion it was better than the concert last december.

You could see that they had fun playing for us.If i had to pick one favorite song it would be

God Put a Smile Upon your Face.

I was surprised about Princess of China.It is live better than i thought.

My least favorite song was Up in Flames.

Nice touch,Chris sang a quick Happy Birthday for Beyonce.

I have to go to bed,i am too tired to write.

I am already looking forward to Munich next week :D

Finally back home after missing the train AND the late bus! so photos (if any good) and review tomorrow as I am bone tired. But it was awesome!

One thing: on the train home there were fans coming from the Gaga-concert. Apparently she mentioned Coldplay at her gig saying something on the lines of: "Tonight Cologne is the place to be - Gaga is here and Coldplay, too" :)