✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>BOOK FACT: If you took every book in our store and laid them end to end you would be thrown out by security and banned from returning.</p>— WaterstonesOxfordSt (@WstonesOxfordSt) <a href="https://twitter.com/WstonesOxfordSt/statuses/378167563718758400">September 12, 2013</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Nah she looked super guilty and cute when I found her. :(

She usually sits at the table with us like a person when we eat, just looking at the food not even thinking of touching it. (After she's had her meal and a couple of snacks from what we're eating.) But it's a different story when she's alone in the room. Lol that fat lil bitch. :D

Nah she looked super guilty and cute when I found her. :(

She usually sits at the table with us like a person when we eat, just looking at the food not even thinking of touching it. (After she's had her meal and a couple of snacks from what we're eating.) But it's a different story when she's alone in the room. Lol that fat lil bitch. :D

HAHAH oh well, a friend of mine also has this type of cat. Only that this little fucker totally walked over my plate WHILE I was eating lolwat

You're cat sounds like a fat lil cunning bitch :wacky: I like that :charming: