Nikola

What made you LOL today?

We have a thread about the things that made you happy, here you can post stuff that made you laugh today. :cheesy:

:laugh3:

And our conversation about me preferring to see Coldplay or have a baby in nine months was pretty fun. :lol:

I like this one.

443455_700b.jpg[/img]

^ That little conversation inspired me to start this thread. :D

may be is a bit cruel, but when we went to clean the car in a machine box thing today, my dad suddenly went back in the car and got stuck there as the machine started to pour water and so, and he made bye bye gestures. was so funny and i loled hard for a good 5-10 minutes.

I predict 9gag will overrun this thread. :nod:

Oh, and no chat and kidding here, just concrete WTFness would be better, I think.

may be is a bit cruel, but when we went to clean the car in a machine box thing today, my dad suddenly went back in the car and got stuck there as the machine started to pour water and so, and he made bye bye gestures. was so funny and i loled hard for a good 5-10 minutes.

LOL "bye bye gestures". :laugh3: I imagine him doing that while being swallowed in the sea.

I hope he survived tho. :sad:

Oh, and no chat and kidding here, just concrete WTFness would be better, I think.

3 minutes later-

LOL "bye bye gestures". :laugh3: I imagine him doing that while being swallowed in the sea.

I hope he survived tho. :sad:

I just don't even know what to think anymore.

I just don't even know what to think anymore.

What I meant to say was, no long keeds and infinite random chat here, people do that on many threads.

It's not what I envisioned this one being. But you can comment on the stuff posted here, of course.

Or you can do whatever you want...

Ke$ha talking about AIDS prevention.

Nuff said. :dozey:

Craig Ferguson's Late Late night show (watched it on Youtube) :D

Ke$ha talking about AIDS prevention.

Nuff said. :dozey:

I learned on Reddit she is actually very intelligent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTvACw7I9M&feature=g-user]Apologies In Advance For The Choice Of Song - YouTube[/ame] :lol:

Ke$ha is really smart. She just puts on a satirical act. Which, if you ask me, is brilliant.

Ke$ha is really smart. She just puts on a satirical act. Which, if you ask me, is brilliant.

Perhaps. If she really is smart, she's doing the same thing Madonna was doing when she was starting.

I've watched a couple of videos with her talking about shit and she was kinda funny.

But HER TALKING ABOUT AIDS with a straight face was just a bitch slap in da face. :D

Regardless the fact that her sleezy, sticky, nasty behaviour is just an act.