✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

I'm the total opposite lol. Hot weather makes me angry. I love the cold!

Hot weather that is so me cause my place origin is based in tropical weather :awesome: but yeah I'm fine with cold as long as not under -10 degrees of celcius!

Hot weather that is so me cause my place origin is based in tropical weather :awesome: but yeah I'm fine with cold as long as not under -10 degrees of celcius!

Yeah I know you come from a hot (:charming:) country, so you're used to it! I'm living in a temperate climate so I get hot summers and cold winters (but they're generally around 0°C, but there are exceptions, we once had -25°C which was freaking awesome :cheesy:) so my genes are not used to constant high temperatures xD

Yeah I know you come from a hot (:charming:) country, so you're used to it! I'm living in a temperate climate so I get hot summers and cold winters (but they're generally around 0°C, but there are exceptions, we once had -25°C which was freaking awesome :cheesy:) so my genes are not used to constant high temperatures xD

yeah countries like here in europe and america they have most winters every year and summer season comes once a year and very short for 2 months. i still can bare it with a cold here in england actually :) the lowest temperature i have ever felt while i'm here was 0 celcius and it was okay, not very cold, but it was okay *talking like with chris's voice* :P

yeah countries like here in europe and america they have most winters every year and summer season comes once a year and very short for 2 months. i still can bare it with a cold here in england actually :)

Yeah the summer seasons always tend to be very short and VERY rainy :dozey::lol:

*talking like with chris's voice* :P

Stahp making ma lady parts tingle! D:

Canada is darn cold. The temperatures range from -10 to -30 each winter. Sometimes we get not a lot of snow, only 5 or 10 cm, but it can get up to a meter and beyond! Summers are hot, humid, and sunny.

AND EVERYTHING SOUNDS BETTER IN CHRIS' VOICE! IM GUNNA START READING EVERYTHING WITH IT. Oh how my life would change.