✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What made you LOL today?

Nikola

[h=1]How the Logic of “Friendzoning” Would Work If Applied in Other Instances:[/h] [h=5]This is BRILLIANT! From my friend Koren Soper…[/h] [h=5]*Man walks into a store and finds employee*

MAN: Alright, I’ve had enough. Why haven’t you guys hired me?!

EMPLOYEE: Uh…well sir, when did you put in your application?

MAN: I never filled out an application.

EMPLOYEE: Well sir, we can’t consider you for employment if you’ve never filled out an application.

MAN: No, that’s bullshit, because I’ve been coming here for years now, and every single time I tell you all how much I love this store and how much I appreciate your customer service, unlike some of your other customers might I add!

EMPLOYEE: Well, but that doesn’t-

MAN: And I even told you that I didn’t have a job!

EMPLOYEE: But sir, that doesn’t indicate to us that you would like a job at our store. And again, if you’ve never filled out an application, we can’t consider you. Besides, we’re not hiring.

MAN: Bullshit. You do all the time. They come and go like nothing, but you won’t consider me as a part-time employee even though I KNOW you’ve been looking for workers to fill positions? That’s insane!

EMPLOYEE: Sir, we’ve been looking to hire a few people for management positions. Do you have any management experience?

MAN: Well no, but what does that matter?

EMPLOYEE: …Well sir, that’s what we’re looking for. You won’t be suitable for the position without management experience.

MAN: Oh that’s such a load of crap. You know, you’ll be waiting around a long time for a manager if you don’t lower your standards a little. Who cares if someone knows how to manage a store? I LOVE this store and I’m willing to work here, that’s all that should matter to you

EMPLOYEE: That…doesn’t make any sense.

MAN: NO! I’m done. This is over. From now on, no more Mr. Nice Guy.

EMPLOYEE: …

MAN: …

EMPLOYEE: …

MAN: Fuck you, slut.[/h]