✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[20-May-2012] Coldplay @ Estadio Vicente Calderón, Madrid, Spain

Tash

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Does anyone know which hotel Coldplay stay in while they're in Madrid? I'm here on holiday (and overheard the concert from my hotel!) and I would like to stop by to see them tomorrow morning if I can! Thank you for any suggestions.

Hola!

Alguien sabe donde se quejan Coldplay cuando están en Madrid? Estoy de vacaciones aquí (podía oír el concierto de la terraza en mi hotel!), y quiero tratar de verlos mañana fuera de su hotel. Dime si alguien tiene consejos! Gracias!

Hi

Does anyone know which hotel Coldplay stay in while they're in Madrid? I'm here on holiday (and overheard the concert from my hotel!) and I would like to stop by to see them tomorrow morning if I can! Thank you for any suggestions.

Hola!

Alguien sabe donde se quejan Coldplay cuando están en Madrid? Estoy de vacaciones aquí (podía oír el concierto de la terraza en mi hotel!), y quiero tratar de verlos mañana fuera de su hotel. Dime si alguien tiene consejos! Gracias!

Nowadays they just fly in for a few hrs and fly out after the concert. I could be wrong but I doubt that they'll spend the night in Madrid.

Just in from the concert, what can I say - stunning, stunning, stunning :D

I was really annoyed with the rain, it had been teasing all day and I decided to go out with my full waterproof gear on, only to get 300m down the road and it was too hot, so I turned round and dumped it all and picked up my sunglasses!! Big mistake, thankfully I had my "emergency" poncho in my pocket which saved my life, only my feet got wet! Was very very cold after the rain stopped, and being Scottish I'm used to it being cold!!

Gutted my battery ran out, hopefully the pics are ok but I now see that I sent them upside down... still not used to my iPhone which I fully blame!!

Absolutely amazing experience, everyone should do that at least once in their life. My voice has gone, phone is slowly powering up so maybe more pics and a video if I figure out how to upload it...

SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY

Why is the standing area divided into 2? :( Like there's some people being held back by workers and metal railings

i'm scared when I go to the Emirates gig on June the 4th, i'll have to stay behind that shitty barrier!

HELP HELP HELP

HELP

HELP

Every stadium show I've been to has a segmented floor. I think it's to prevent crushing. Is it not like that in the UK?

Just in from the concert, what can I say - stunning, stunning, stunning :D

I was really annoyed with the rain, it had been teasing all day and I decided to go out with my full waterproof gear on, only to get 300m down the road and it was too hot, so I turned round and dumped it all and picked up my sunglasses!! Big mistake, thankfully I had my "emergency" poncho in my pocket which saved my life, only my feet got wet! Was very very cold after the rain stopped, and being Scottish I'm used to it being cold!!

Gutted my battery ran out, hopefully the pics are ok but I now see that I sent them upside down... still not used to my iPhone which I fully blame!!

Absolutely amazing experience, everyone should do that at least once in their life. My voice has gone, phone is slowly powering up so maybe more pics and a video if I figure out how to upload it...

So happy for you it didn't get cancelled and you had a good time.

Every stadium show I've been to has a segmented floor. I think it's to prevent crushing. Is it not like that in the UK?

Its the golden circle at the front, and behind the barrier is general admission, which is a cheaper ticket. At the UK shows theres no golden circle so the whole pitch is GA

Its the golden circle at the front, and behind the barrier is general admission, which is a cheaper ticket. At the UK shows theres no golden circle so the whole pitch is GA

thanks. I remember Europeans calling the inner ring for the last U2 tour the Golden Circle so I thought that's just a term used for inner areas

Everyone? We now know that Mr. Martin went back to London after the concert. With the weather in Madrid though, they'd do well to spend the night.

I didn't know about Chris. I do know that Jonny and Will were photographed at their hotel. So I guess maybe some of them stay over, and some of them don't.:confused:

Golden area was a LOT more expensive....

I am uploading a video to youtube at the moment, very happy with the quality - wish I'd recorder the whole thing but this 8 min vid took 35% of my mobile battery :thinking:

I'm not going to a stadium show but did they have the inner area at different prices

You and I in Philips Arena, Baby! It's getting closer and closer:) I want to go early and see if I can get an upgrade somehow or even help with the Xylobands.

Golden area was a LOT more expensive....

I am uploading a video to youtube at the moment, very happy with the quality - wish I'd recorder the whole thing but this 8 min vid took 35% of my mobile battery :thinking:

yeah. I had the same problem trying to record my Springsteen concert. then the videos wouldn't get off so I had to take it to the store :\

You and I in Philips Arena, Baby! It's getting closer and closer:) I want to go early and see if I can get an upgrade somehow or even help with the Xylobands.

YOU KNOW IT. I convinced my dad to take the day off so we'll get there early :cool: I'm not trying for an upgrade cause I'd rather have somebody who has nosebleeds get floor seats when I already have some in the back. I wish I could of volunteered with Oxfam for Raliegh though, if it was on the weekend my dad could of probably gone with me :\

YOU KNOW IT. I convinced my dad to take the day off so we'll get there early :cool: I'm not trying for an upgrade cause I'd rather have somebody who has nosebleeds get floor seats when I already have some in the back. I wish I could of volunteered with Oxfam for Raliegh though, if it was on the weekend my dad could of probably gone with me :\

All the people I've heard off getting upgraded at Coldplay shows had upper, upper nosebleed seats, so I think they concentrate on those people anyway.

All the people I've heard off getting upgraded at Coldplay shows had upper, upper nosebleed seats, so I think they concentrate on those people anyway.

I read somewhere during the Viva tour that somebody has really good lower bowl seats but tricked the people to get upgraded to the front :\