✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[6-Jul-2012] Coldplay @ Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA, USA

Tash

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Trouble wasn't on the setlist, but someone tweeted that the piano was damaged or something and that Chris had to improvise. THat probably explains it.

:surprised: oooh, thanks for the explanation!

I just saw the Oxfam on tour tweet saying they played Trouble I was like waaaaaat ???

And I love all the tweets about how they put a better show than U2 :D MWAHAHAHAHAAAAA:sneaky:

Setlist

1 Mylo Xyloto

2 Hurts Like Heaven

3 In My Place

4 Major Minus

5 Lovers In Japan

6 The Scientist

7 Yellow

8 Violet Hill

9 God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

10 Princess Of China

11 Warning Sign

12 Trouble

13 Don't Let It Break Your Heart

14 Viva La Vida

15 Charlie Brown

16 Paradise

17 Us Against The World

18 Speed Of Sound

19 Clocks

20 Fix You

21 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Coldplay plays Sold Out show Wells Fargo Center

Coldplay performed another sold out show at the Wells Fargo Center on Friday July 6th on their Mylo Xyloto Tour. They brought the house down again just as they did last night.

Wolfgang opened the show and they were followed by Swedish pop artist Robyn. Robyn played a packed surprise after party last night at club Voyeur into the late night.

Coldplay has decided to continue to use the synchronized lighted wristbands given out to each audience member that are activated during the first song of the night. They were not sure if would continue to hand these out on the North American tour because they are costing the tour a lot of money, but the band really loves the effect so they'll keep it up. Besides the LED Xylobands there was plenty of confetti and balloons to add to atmosphere. I'm sure most fans in Philadelphia hope it's not another three years before they come to town again.

link