Tash

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're like uploading this shit to YouTube and stuff, just cancel this one

I'm glad this person didn't listen to Chris :wacko:

THIS!!:D

I'm so glad that the band knows and accepts that that's going to happen. I mean, all bands know, but some are really anal about it. Chris knew damn well how special this would be to fans, despite the fact that it was a last-minute change. God, how I love these guys!:D

This is great...I'm seeing them tomorrow and Monday night. I hope Trouble stays in the setlist. If only Shiver would have the same good fortune...13 CP shows down and no Shiver :(

They very rarely play Shiver because apparently Guy doesn't like playing it. After almost 7 years of going to their shows, I finally heard it live at Lollapalooza last year.

They very rarely play Shiver because apparently Guy doesn't like playing it. After almost 7 years of going to their shows, I finally heard it live at Lollapalooza last year.

They also played it at at least one of their South American gigs near the end of the Twisted Logic tour. I'd LOVE to have Shiver back too!

But don't get your hopes up. It wasn't on the setlist, and was a last-minute substitution. But if enough fans tell them how happy they are to have it, you never know!! TWEET LIKE YOU'VE NEVER TWEETED BEFORE,lol.;)

If you're like uploading this shit to YouTube and stuff, just cancel this one

I'm glad this person didn't listen to Chris :wacko:

ahah! yes! :D

and Chris knows that it will be upload in youtube. Love his sense of humor ;)

Has anyone seen a video of Princess of China? I haven't but I wonder if there was a problem with the drum machine? It's featured heavily in Up in Flames and not in Trouble or Warning Sign. Seemed, based on the Trouble video, that the piano was fine, so maybe it was the drum machine that necessitated the change, since UIF was on the setlist.

I can't find anything on YouTube yet, sorry!

Oh no need to apologize, Tash. I just woke up and was skimming through the thread. But now it's time for more coffee and breakfast for the family, and to watch the video of Trouble over and over and over. It's lovely.