December 21, 201114 yr My xyloband did exactly the same! When I woke up this morning, around 6, it was flashing, just like it did yesterday night. And this afternoon it started glowing AGAIN, but this time it didn't flash but it just kept glowing red for about an hour.. First time it happened I was so surprised, I didn't know it was even possible? And actually I still don't know why it's happening... Here's the video I made yesterday (sorry for my horrible English, I was quite excited haha): [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp[/ame] I got 2 xylobands by the way (my own and my father's), but only the red one does this.
December 21, 201114 yr My xyloband did exactly the same! When I woke up this morning, around 6, it was flashing, just like it did yesterday night. And this afternoon it started glowing AGAIN, but this time it didn't flash but it just kept glowing red for about an hour.. First time it happened I was so surprised, I didn't know it was even possible? And actually I still don't know why it's happening... Here's the video I made yesterday (sorry for my horrible English, I was quite excited haha): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp I got 2 xylobands by the way (my own and my father's), but only the red one does this. So cool! :awesome: Mine only flashed for 10 minutes. Hope it will flash again.
December 21, 201114 yr 3 red Xylobands started glowing in Germany in the morning. Something must be going on.
December 21, 201114 yr I've got a red xyloband from the Köln concert last week and I haven't noticed it glowing until now. I tried opening it up but I couldn't make much sense of the circuitry. I suggest, some one who knows something about electronics have a look and he/she would have better luck figuring out how to get it to work. Also, if any one has a radio frequency generator could play around and find out what gets these cool things flashing.
December 21, 201114 yr 3 red Xylobands started glowing in Germany in the morning. Something must be going on. They're in Berlin tonight, right ? Maybe there was some testing going on or something...:thinking:
December 21, 201114 yr They're in Berlin tonight, right ? Maybe there was some testing going on or something...:thinking: But mine also started flashing. And i don't live in Germany :thinking:
December 21, 201114 yr ^Right. Then, I don't know. Some frequency or something maybe...:thinking: I don't know the first thing about electronics or whatever this is anyway :lol:
December 21, 201114 yr ^Right. Then, I don't know. Some frequency or something maybe...:thinking: I don't know the first thing about electronics or whatever this is anyway :lol: :laugh3: Me neither. I will let someone else figure this out.
December 21, 201114 yr But mine also started flashing. And i don't live in Germany :thinking: You're from the Netherlands, that's very near. :thinking:
December 21, 201114 yr I've got a red xyloband from the Köln concert last week and I haven't noticed it glowing until now. I tried opening it up but I couldn't make much sense of the circuitry. I suggest, some one who knows something about electronics have a look and he/she would have better luck figuring out how to get it to work. Also, if any one has a radio frequency generator could play around and find out what gets these cool things flashing. It's definetely not something with your wristband's electronics/mechanics. The only explanation I have for this is that some kind of radiowave activated red wristbands. If it only activated red wristbands, then that means that red wristbands are activated with a different kind of radiowaves. :thinking:
December 21, 201114 yr Someone said this Jason guy is developing an app for the Xylobands... Maybe he's messing around with it. Or... you guys are the Chosen Ones!
December 21, 201114 yr Someone said this Jason guy is developing an app for the Xylobands... Maybe he's messing around with it. Or... you guys are the Chosen Ones! either way: wwwoooooww :awesome:
December 21, 201114 yr Someone said this Jason guy is developing an app for the Xylobands... Maybe he's messing around with it. Or... you guys are the Chosen Ones! :awesome:
December 21, 201114 yr Jason's sending out the lyrics of Car Kids in morse code through his app. That must be it! :lol::laugh3:
December 21, 201114 yr I'm enjoying all the stories of all these mysteriously glowing Xylobands. Still waiting for mine to do that in the middle of the night :laugh3:
December 22, 201114 yr Ooh ooh mine flashed this morning.. ONCE. LOL.. I got quite excited.. I was sitting up in bed having my cuppa before I had to get up, the lights were off as I don't like to get woken up too fast. My xyloband lives on my bedpost...and flash! Just once.. ONCE? I live in the UK.. and it was 6.30am.. Strange. (I woke up quite fast at that point!). :laugh3:
December 22, 201114 yr Ooh ooh mine flashed this morning.. ONCE. LOL.. I got quite excited.. I was sitting up in bed having my cuppa before I had to get up, the lights were off as I don't like to get woken up too fast. My xyloband lives on my bedpost...and flash! Just once.. ONCE? I live in the UK.. and it was 6.30am.. Strange. (I woke up quite fast at that point!). :laugh3: Nice :awesome:. What colour is your xyloband?
December 22, 201114 yr Hehe love reading those stories. I keep mine downstairs. I'm gonna take them with me in the bedroom to see if they wake me up at night :D
December 22, 201114 yr Author I like were this is going :wideeyed: I told my father about this, and he knows how to build radio transmitter (is that the right word? :uhoh:) and he said he will take a look at it, WOHOO! I'm gonna tell you everything once we start messing around with the xylobands :charming:
December 22, 201114 yr w00t w00t Thalia will teach us how to make an awesome Coldplay party with the xylobands
Create an account or sign in to comment