✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

yesterday night after the show in Berlin, my 3 xylobands were on the desk...

30c4rxg.jpg

the green one is the older (from London), the pink one is from last week in Paris and I was given the white one yesterday in Berlin.

And suddenly..................................

fk4exi.jpg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried setting their wireless networks onto different frequencies trying to get them to go off. Unless this is some sort of other frequency that affects 'em.

I told my father about your post, and he said he doesn't think you'll get them activated this way, because there are so many wireless networks out there with different frequencies, the wristbands would go bonkers if they'd respond to them :shrug:

I told my father about your post, and he said he doesn't think you'll get them activated this way, because there are so many wireless networks out there with different frequencies, the wristbands would go bonkers if they'd respond to them :shrug:

Wir hätten Pete fragen sollen der hätte uns vielleicht verraten auf welche Frequenz die Xylobänder reagieren:sneaky::sneaky:

I know this thread is kinda pointless, since Roadie 42 explained the phenomenon, but I'm not near any Coldplay concert soooo...

I was just about to go to bed when suddenly there's red light flashing rhythmically from the corner of my room :stunned: I've got five Xylobands from the Cologne concert that was on last thursday, and only the red one started glowing.

And now it has stopped.

I wonder, can any other radio frequencies cause this? And if so, shouldn't the other wrisbands start glowing too? Or is the red one just fucked? :lol: I tend for the latter, but it glowed in different rhythms, so I'm kinda curious...

:awesome:

It's simple. It's all part of Chris' master plan to keep tabs on the over-zealous fans!

All these wristbands are implanted with an RFID chip . Coldplay knows that only the extreme obsessives will keep and wear them.

Next time you get within a 1m radius of the band they will glow again, and alarms will ring at the Beehive. They know who you are and where you are! :)

"We got one eye watching you

And one eye on what to do

So be careful who it is you're talking to

They got one eye watching you

One on what to do

So be careful what it is you're trying to do"

I love it when a plan comes together! :D

What somebody needs to do is find out exactly what kind of frequency it is that controls the Xylobands and then mimic it

But if all Coldplayers did that, wouldn't it destroy the Earth? :inquisitive:

Didn't they say they will activate them at some point? (Or the guy who made them?)

It's not possible that because of the Berlin concert the bands started glowing. I've got one from Berlin as well and I'd love to get it glowing...my theory is that there was some kind of r/c device that activated the bands. Someone should find out the frequency needed...I might at some point...just don't know when and how yet :)

3:25 am in the night, I am watching tv and my eyes were distracted by a green glowing light over my head. On the concert on the 20th December in Frankfurt, I got 5 Xylobands and one red with blue box and one green with pink box are hanging on my wall and my green one is glowing since 25 Minutes.

It's shining constant or flashes. One time a bit low and then sometimes much brighter! :)

Is it a dream?! :o)