✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

My xyloband did exactly the same! When I woke up this morning, around 6, it was flashing, just like it did yesterday night. And this afternoon it started glowing AGAIN, but this time it didn't flash but it just kept glowing red for about an hour.. First time it happened I was so surprised, I didn't know it was even possible? And actually I still don't know why it's happening... Here's the video I made yesterday (sorry for my horrible English, I was quite excited haha):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp[/ame]

I got 2 xylobands by the way (my own and my father's), but only the red one does this.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My xyloband did exactly the same! When I woke up this morning, around 6, it was flashing, just like it did yesterday night. And this afternoon it started glowing AGAIN, but this time it didn't flash but it just kept glowing red for about an hour.. First time it happened I was so surprised, I didn't know it was even possible? And actually I still don't know why it's happening... Here's the video I made yesterday (sorry for my horrible English, I was quite excited haha):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N97MY7LeMms&list=UUvNrwTiEo_jXa5hEa02V9CA&feature=plcp

I got 2 xylobands by the way (my own and my father's), but only the red one does this.

So cool! :awesome: Mine only flashed for 10 minutes. Hope it will flash again.

I've got a red xyloband from the Köln concert last week and I haven't noticed it glowing until now. I tried opening it up but I couldn't make much sense of the circuitry. I suggest, some one who knows something about electronics have a look and he/she would have better luck figuring out how to get it to work.

Also, if any one has a radio frequency generator could play around and find out what gets these cool things flashing.

I've got a red xyloband from the Köln concert last week and I haven't noticed it glowing until now. I tried opening it up but I couldn't make much sense of the circuitry. I suggest, some one who knows something about electronics have a look and he/she would have better luck figuring out how to get it to work.

Also, if any one has a radio frequency generator could play around and find out what gets these cool things flashing.

It's definetely not something with your wristband's electronics/mechanics.

The only explanation I have for this is that some kind of radiowave activated red wristbands.

If it only activated red wristbands, then that means that red wristbands are activated with a different kind of radiowaves.

:thinking:

Ooh ooh mine flashed this morning.. ONCE. LOL.. I got quite excited.. I was sitting up in bed having my cuppa before I had to get up, the lights were off as I don't like to get woken up too fast. My xyloband lives on my bedpost...and flash! Just once.. ONCE? I live in the UK.. and it was 6.30am.. Strange. (I woke up quite fast at that point!). :laugh3:

Ooh ooh mine flashed this morning.. ONCE. LOL.. I got quite excited.. I was sitting up in bed having my cuppa before I had to get up, the lights were off as I don't like to get woken up too fast. My xyloband lives on my bedpost...and flash! Just once.. ONCE? I live in the UK.. and it was 6.30am.. Strange. (I woke up quite fast at that point!). :laugh3:

Nice :awesome:. What colour is your xyloband?

I like were this is going :wideeyed:

I told my father about this, and he knows how to build radio transmitter (is that the right word? :uhoh:) and he said he will take a look at it, WOHOO! I'm gonna tell you everything once we start messing around with the xylobands :charming: