Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know this :confused::confused:

I have mine from yesterday :)

(BUT THIS IS NOT MY IDEA - THIS IS JUSTYNA BESZTAK's IDEA :)

Is she (or he) active on this forum or a friend of yours? or a blogger or something?

(BUT THIS IS NOT MY IDEA - THIS IS JUSTYNA BESZTAK's IDEA :)

Więc Justyna jest genialna!

I w tym przypadku potwierdzają się słowa: "Polak potrafi" :D

(So Justyna is a genius!

And in this case confirms the words: "Pole can" :D )

Is there anything special we need to do? Or just stick a paperclip in there? I tried a hairgrip, but not working.. I have no paperclips right now. I don't want to break anything, it feels like I might do some damage in there with the hairgrip, so I have stopped.

I wonder what it does? Is there a switch in there you are all pressing with the clip? Or is it just randomly in there? Very cool though and thank you so much for sharing. :D

Is there anything special we need to do? Or just stick a paperclip in there? I tried a hairgrip, but not working.. I have no paperclips right now. I don't want to break anything, it feels like I might do some damage in there with the hairgrip, so I have stopped.

I wonder what it does? Is there a switch in there you are all pressing with the clip? Or is it just randomly in there? Very cool though and thank you so much for sharing. :D

I just had to poke around a little bit.

I have to say it was a little harder to find the g-spot of my xyloband (blue one) than to find it in my father's band (white one), but maybe that's just me.