✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Xyloband starts glowing 3 days after concert

Batman

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After having been away for 5 days I came home today very tired and was greeted by a glowing Xyloband!

It's the first time on of my bands has done that and I immediately felt much better :)

The Xyloband is from the Hannover concert, as I was not home I don't know when it has started

but it's still glowing though it looks as if the batteries won't make it very much longer.

PA030002.jpg

PA030005.jpg

My xyloband stared glowing and I didn't know how to stop it so my father said that he can fix it :D. He loosen the screws, lost one of it and now it looks like shit. And oh I forgot that he also stepped on it. So I can kinda say R.I.P to my xyloband : (

LOL! Magda, sorry about that!!!!! you've gotta be careful next time :p

TURN ON XYLOBAND

I figured out how to turn on the xylobands without taking them apart!

Get a little paper clip or piece of wire and bend it in towards the C (C of Coldplay) end of the xyloband, it should just light up like that.

I'm sitting listening to Charlie Brown with my green xyloband on right now.

Hope that brings joy to other xyloband owning Coldplayers!

I figured out how to turn on the xylobands without taking them apart!

Get a little paper clip or piece of wire and bend it in towards the C (C of Coldplay) end of the xyloband, it should just light up like that.

I'm sitting listening to Charlie Brown with my green xyloband on right now.

Hope that brings joy to other xyloband owning Coldplayers!

Threads merged (since that has already been posted multiple times in this thread).

• 3 weeks later...

Xyloband mods

As people are probably aware by now, it's possible to modify xylobands to have a switch on them.

This requires a bit of know how but is relatively easy.

I have the idea that we could simply connect a row of xylobands together, power them with the lithium batteries (or connect a battery pack), but still have the RF receiver inside. Now, assuming Coldplay use these bands next year, we could then take our homegrown device with us and have it work like all the other xylobands, but of course it'd be a unique conception.

Who's with me?

If anyone is willing to have a go with this idea then please let me know and we can get sharing, it can't be that hard!

(I have searched the forums and have found nothing under "xyloband mods")

As people are probably aware by now, it's possible to modify xylobands to have a switch on them.

This requires a bit of know how but is relatively easy.

I have the idea that we could simply connect a row of xylobands together, power them with the lithium batteries (or connect a battery pack), but still have the RF receiver inside. Now, assuming Coldplay use these bands next year, we could then take our homegrown device with us and have it work like all the other xylobands, but of course it'd be a unique conception.

Who's with me?

If anyone is willing to have a go with this idea then please let me know and we can get sharing, it can't be that hard!

(I have searched the forums and have found nothing under "xyloband mods")

So you want to join a load of xylobands together? :cool::D:)