✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[8-Aug-2012] Coldplay @ United Center, Chicago, IL, USA

Ebs757

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I "try" to play the keys, lol.

But ya if you are ever interested to have a hang session and jam out to CP I'm more than game!

It'll be nice to meet some peeps to hang out with before the actual concert.

Hey sounds good. I will pm you soon...very soon... :D

I "try" to play the keys, lol.

But ya if you are ever interested to have a hang session and jam out to CP I'm more than game!

It'll be nice to meet some peeps to hang out with before the actual concert.

Haha! I play the piano, and I'm a student in Chicago...so if we all end up hanging out sometime, I don't mind teaching you some. :)

PS: A jam session sounds EPIC! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm section 102 by some kind of miracle. Right in between the stages!

That sounds geat! I'm section 114 if I recall properly. Not as awesome as 102, but still pretty awesome :P. Still wish I could have gotten some floor tickets though :D. Maybe for the next Coldplay concert :)

I just saw the set list from one of the Canadian shows and I'm getting super excited! I wish I could take enough time to go to Lolla as well, but with the Fall semester coming up (and doing a transition from Blackboard to D2L) things will be hectic as every professor will wait until the exact last minute.

• 2 weeks later...

charlix.jpg

Charli XCX and Here We Go Magic to open shows

30 April 2012 9:18 pm

Acts added to concerts in Manchester, Montreal, Chicago and Minneapolis

news_line.png

Good evening. Some new opening acts have been added for this summer's shows. London experimental popster Charli XCX (pictured above) will play the first slot in Manchester on 9 June, Chicago on 7 and 8 August and Minneapolis on 10 and 11 August. Meanwhile, Brooklyn indie rockers Here We Go Magic will open the shows in Montreal on 26 and 27 July. Check out tracks from both of them below:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/charlixcx/charlixcx-nuclear-seasons]CharliXCX - Nuclear Seasons by charlixcx on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/i-d-online-1/song-of-thehere-we-go-magic]i-D Online: How Do I Know, Here We Go Magic by i-D online on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

Anchorman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think the Xylobands are a guarantee. Right now, my mission is to go see both shows... :fingersx:

ME TOO. I'm guaranteed for this date. Now all that's left is to secure my seat on the 7th...... :sneaky:

(By convincing my dad to give me his extra ticket.)

:sneaky::sneaky: