✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY ARE RECORDING CAR KIDS?!!

UnderStrawberrySwing

OMG! Car Kids! That's such a great song! I hope they will release it so I can hear it!

Everyone who wants Car Kids is the same. They think its a great song when they haven't even heard it.

P.S. I want to hear it, but only because I know it's a song. Coldplay can't hide everything from us. :smug:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The more the tease, the more the want! :laugh3: They know their stuff, that's for sure. ;) Car Kids could be about baby goats jumping on car hoods, who knows?!:P (that came to mind hearing about the neighbor's goat who is due very soon..) Stream of thought, the collective conscious of the bee hive......

What baffles me is why everybody is obsessed with Car Kids rather than any of the other unreleased songs that we know the names of. I know a lot of people talk about Car Kids to be ironic but it's arguably the worst song title of any of the unreleased song. Anyway, this new song won't be Car Kids because it's described as 'brand new' and Car Kids is at least a year old. This will be a song like The Dubliners, Spanish Rain or Moses that will never be recorded and only played live.