✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY ARE RECORDING CAR KIDS?!!

UnderStrawberrySwing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

STOP PEOPLE. STOP WITH THE CAR KIDS THING. STOP. STOP. QUIT IT. NO MORE.

I had a vision while I was sleeping last night: Every time we say "Car Kids," "Spanish Rain," "Wedding Bells," or "Famous Old Painters," an angel falls from the sky and perishes. Is that what you want, people? STOP.

It will probably be a new Spanish Rain.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?/////?///??

THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING IVE HEARD. EVER.

STOP PEOPLE. STOP WITH THE CAR KIDS THING. STOP. STOP. QUIT IT. NO MORE.

I had a vision while I was sleeping last night: Every time we say "Car Kids," "Spanish Rain," "Wedding Bells," or "Famous Old Painters," an angel falls from the sky and perishes. Is that what you want, people? STOP.

I honestly don't think they mean Spanish Rain, I think they meant a song written for a specific tour, as Spanish Rain was.

That said, it won't be a new Spanish Rain or the Dubliners, because unlike both of those two, R42 says the song will be recorded.

Look at that, a post in a thread that's mentioned Car Kids, and yet this post didn't mention Car Kids, or typing in all caps telling people what to do! It can be done!

Maybe, but at least I am not having a heart attack. And in the case you didn't understand what I've said I DIDN'T MEAN IT WILL BE A NEW VERSION OF THE SONG. I MEANT (/caps) maybe it won't be recorded and that's it. Don't need to fuck me up...

I honestly don't think they mean Spanish Rain, I think they meant a song written for a specific tour, as Spanish Rain was.

That said, it won't be a new Spanish Rain or the Dubliners, because unlike both of those two, R42 says the song will be recorded.

Look at that, a post in a thread that's mentioned Car Kids, and yet this post didn't mention Car Kids, or typing in all caps telling people what to do! It can be done!

I think if you ask people, they prefer my all-caps. Don't cross me, I swear to God.

And thanks to math I have calculated that you just murdered FIVE angels. I hope you feel good about yourself.