✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAY ARE RECORDING CAR KIDS?!!

UnderStrawberrySwing

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new song isn't Car Kids; that one has existed in several different forms since early 2009 or even 2008.

This is a NEW song. However, I think they will release an EP in 2012. In comparison to Viva era, we have less songs, half of what we got last time.

The new song isn't Car Kids; that one has existed in several different forms since early 2009 or even 2008.

This is a NEW song. However, I think they will release an EP in 2012. In comparison to Viva era, we have less songs, half of what we got last time.

Why does it existing in some forum before- which besides devoted fans don't really know about anyway not a new song?

It the likely hood of it been Car Kids is the same as it been a complety new track.

Most likely there would be an EP- then again it has been taking some time for that Charlie Brown Single, maybe it is Car Kids and it is on the Charlie Brown Single as a B-Side?

Very true. I would like to think Car Kids has already been written and recorded like many of the other leftovers we know about. It is something that we have heard nothing about before and probably didn't exist this time two weeks ago!

My friend was there. I'm still waiting for some informations from her.

Cool, this is exciting. They seem to be in a rush to play it live. It is looking increasingly likely that we will get and EP. The quality of their music is now too good for them to just leave out potentially great songs.

Coldplay can call this new song whatever they want. It may not be Car Kids but it's something new! We need this badly because we have only gotten one B-Side and the chances of Charlie Brown getting one are growing unlikely. And I'm expecting like everyone else that we will probably get an EP containing all the leftovers soon. But anyways, we can still have hope that this could be our precious Car Kids. I mean c'mon, HOW COULD CAR KIDS NOT HAVE MADE THE FINAL TRACKLISTING FOR MYLO XYLOTO?!?! THEY ARE ADVERTISING IT LIKE CRAZY?!?!