🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the ~*~what did you get for christmas~*~ thread

Crests

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I getted da softest blanket evar, a stuffed fox, a fox calendar, physical copies of the anatomy of the tongue and cheek and the original version of the first tfk album that my mother found at a secondhand store (haha), a five iron frenzy shirt, and a crapload of food~

One word. Laptop.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO HAPPY. :heart: :wacky:

That's not the only thing I got, but it's the one thing I truly wanted, and I have it, so I'm happy, and that's all anyone needs to know. -spazz-

I may take pictures via webcam of the other stuff later. I was going to for another forum I frequent, anyway.

I got the Mylo Xyloto Pop up edition, Coldplay Live 2003 DVD, Mylo Xylotour Program (on its way), The Lion King DVD :D (I love it and I didn't have it in DVD, and they don't release it that often...), the book Christian Dior & moi (Christian Dior's autobiography), a small book called "Le Petit Livre Bleu" (a funny book with some funny/cute pictures of animals ), very nice bracelets, and some money :D

God I love Christmas :lol:

I got the Mylo Xyloto Pop up edition, Coldplay Live 2003 DVD, Mylo Xylotour Program (on its way), The Lion King DVD :D (I love it and I didn't have it in DVD, and they don't release it that often...), the book Christian Dior & moi (Christian Dior's autobiography), a small book called "Le Petit Livre Bleu" (a funny book with some funny/cute pictures of animals ), very nice bracelets, and some money :D

God I love Christmas :lol:

i don't get it

are you french or something

just kidding :P