🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the ~*~what did you get for christmas~*~ thread

Crests

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a christmas present, more of a bday/xmas/my own money present :P Wanted an iPhone since they first came out, so this is a big day!

AhgrLg7CMAA4v1Y.jpg

I also got a pair of really nice in ear headphones and a load of circus skills stuff, including a diablo & a set of juggling balls in this rather amusing box!

383231_2485906791808_1376818335_32350951_949323692_n.jpg

^ Oooh nice! When's/was your birthday?

I got lots of lovely things. Slippers, a dressing gown (avec hood), a gift card for perfume and a €100 from my parents. Urban decay make up from my sister. Earrings and make up brushes from my cousin. Slippers and money from my grandparents. And arcade fire cds and vinyls from the guy I'm seeing.

And a lindt bunny! :awesome:

I bought myself McGinn's Roadie. Throughout the year, I also bought MX and decent headphones (nos really Christmas gifts, but gifts for myself anyway). My sister and her husband gave us lots of very good chocolate and my aunt came to visit us for a week and got us t-shirts from her country and also chocolate and keychains.

^ Oooh nice! When's/was your birthday?

I got lots of lovely things. Slippers, a dressing gown (avec hood), a gift card for perfume and a €100 from my parents. Urban decay make up from my sister. Earrings and make up brushes from my cousin. Slippers and money from my grandparents. And arcade fire cds and vinyls from the guy I'm seeing.

And a lindt bunny! :awesome:

10 days ago.