December 27, 201114 yr It is driving me crazy b/c I can't find the original article or was it an interview? I'm sure I wasn't the only one reading or hearing it. I know this story isn't new. :nod: I didn't hear the interview again to confirm but judging by my comment I think it's this one: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89919
December 27, 201114 yr Kudos to Chris for handling that person the way he did. Its a funny/creepy story all rolled into one. Some people do not respect that there are lines you just don't cross!
December 27, 201114 yr Damn, does anyone else think that he looks a bit like Dr. House in this pic? :rolleyes::wink3: He kindof does :lol:
December 27, 201114 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaweonmrR0g]Chris Martin say Hello to Coldplayfan! - YouTube[/ame] He looks like he's been changing the nappies all night long. :D
December 27, 201114 yr This story is a little bit older, but OH MY GOD, at the first read I really had to laugh, what a random situation that is :lol::laugh3:!!! Good thing that Chris didn't lose it and beat that guy up, but used his politeness to get him away. Man, there really are freaks out there who have no shame :worried: if it's true is a recent article, a recent story. it's called a "fanatic" who has to go to the asylum. I wonder what house. have much Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow So the celebrities would call the police :thinking:
December 27, 201114 yr :nod: I didn't hear the interview again to confirm but judging by my comment I think it's this one: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89919 TY. That was it! The paps are now catching up and make it sound like it just happened. LOL
December 27, 201114 yr when did he tell this story? http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89919 11/10/25 on Kiss FM with Jojo. He was answering the question about what's the craziest thing a fan has ever done.
December 27, 201114 yr TY. That was it! The paps are now catching up and make it sound like it just happened. LOL well they can't fool us ;)
December 27, 201114 yr Chris Martin say Hello to Coldplayfan! - YouTube[/url] He looks like he's been changing the nappies all night long. :D is more this video? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Uo2VLIFns]The Nappies (Coldplay) - I am your Baby's Daddy - YouTube[/ame] the response of the wife of Chris Martin. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOPFlLD5DE&feature=related]Gwyneth Paltrow - Interview Oprah (singing Nappies) - YouTube[/ame] waiting is not the subject of the thread : Chris Martin boots Coldplay-singing intruder out of his garden :thinking:
December 28, 201114 yr Chris Martin throws out singing intruder Chris Martin had to throw a Coldplay-singing intruder out of his garden. The band's lead singer was shocked to find the man within the grounds of the house he shares with wife Gwyneth Paltrow and their two children Apple, seven, and Moses, five, but stopped to listen to a few of his renditions before kicking him out. He told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I had a guy the other day who climbed over the gate of our house and started singing Coldplay songs to his friends on the street." Instead of being too upset, the Every Teardrop is a Waterfall star pointed out the man wasn't hitting the right notes, telling him: "Listen, you're just not doing that right." He added: "He politely left. It was bordering on intrusion. Still, it's nice that people like the songs." Chris has had a great 2011, with Coldplay releasing their fifth album, Mylo Xyloto, and he's hoping to get 2012 off to a clean start by cutting out his bad language. He said: "The only thing I am sure of is I won't be swearing as much next year. My swearing has been terrible recently. I'm sorry to everyone. But we're all very happy." http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110190987&keyword=music&subcatg=MUSICINDIA&nid=161172&cp
December 28, 201114 yr Hahaha. Well unless the guy was being a total prick, I dont think Chris would be rude. I'm sure he knew he was having harmless fun.
December 29, 201114 yr Maybe now people will quit giving them a hard time about that massive security fence the wanted to (did?) put in. :\
December 29, 201114 yr ha! I love the pic they picked for this story hahahahahaha its soo funny!!! hahahaha:lol:
December 29, 201114 yr Actually this story isn't funny at all - it's frightening. Remember when an intruder broke into George Harrison's home and stabbed him multiple times? George's wife saved his life by hitting the intruder with a lamp! Chris hopefully has amped up security and is being careful. We don't want anything bad to happen to him.
January 1, 201214 yr Chris Martin say Hello to Coldplayfan! - YouTube[/url] He looks like he's been changing the nappies all night long. :D He's like his real self here; a mad, busy, OCD genious. I love him!:)
Create an account or sign in to comment