✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Muse Thread - Hate This & I'll Hate You

CountingDemons

yyeeehawwww..

i got their new album for christmas....

ROCK!

Woohooo, absolution owns! i listened to it for the.. uhh... 268th time today, and i don't think i'll ever get sick of it! Seriously, this album is just so perfect!! :D

otherwise they'll have us to answer to!!!

:lol: :lol:

Damn Julia, you're just soo lucky! haha first you have all those tv stations airing the simpsons... now you watch a muse concert... gaah. lol :P :dozey:

ah well, it's great to know that you enjoyed it! :D Their songs are awesome, I'm sure that you'll become a muse fan if you get one of their albums. :cool: *Pssh* get absolution! :D

:lol: @ Thom.

Yeah there was another live performace from today's big day out on just before...i forget what the song was called, it was like, butterflies and something (i think)

there was an live interview (like, this very second-live lol) and they seem like pretty cool fellas! :D

Matt said in an interview that they were going to Alaska to shoot the video for butterflies&hurricanes

Yea, that's right. But I also heard that sing for absolution was going to be the next single... but now all the muse fan sites are saying that butterflies and hurricanes will be shot in alaska, and it's gunna be the next single... Bah, I luv both tracks, so I couldn't be more happy. lol