✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Does "MX" symbolize Chirs' pill addiction? ("RX")

ctb1793

Hang on... Chris doesnt even have a pill addiction!

After listening to that interview with Howard Stern I got the impression that he has battled addiction pretty heavily. Not that it is our business.

On topic, no, I don't think it has any connection at all.

After listening to that interview with Howard Stern I got the impression that he has battled addiction pretty heavily. Not that it is our business.

On topic, no, I don't think it has any connection at all.

:nod: Chris has mentioned before that he finds it silly when artists make a big deal out of their problems, so it's very unlikely he would base an entire album off an issue with sleeping pills

Would love to have a look at it :P

Here's the Illuminati part, I think the C was because of the book summary:

Founded on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, the Illuminati, also known as the Bavarian Illuminati, are a “secret society” that has mixed the sciences of Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism. Some believe the Illuminati could be dated back to the time of the Knights Templar. At first the Illuminati had only five members, but soon rose to success. There were three grades: Novice, Minerval, and Illuminated Minerval. These grades kept control in the Illuminati society. When an Illuminatus reached Minerval status, they were taught the spiritual principles of the Illuminati. The Illuminated Minerval was given tasks that would prepare them for the “real world”. The Illuminated Minerval was assigned a group of Minervals whom he would closely examine. In 1777, Weishaupt shared his ideas with a German Masonic lodge. The lodge “absorbed” his ideas.

In 1780, a German Baron, Adolf Franz Friederich Knigge, revised the hierarchy and added more grades that allowed the Masonic lodges into the system. The new system appealed to Freemasons and other omnipotent figures. The highest grade was limited to only a few, selected people. The top grade was King, also known as Aeropagites. Their identities were preserved and it is still difficult to prove today.

Soon, though, suspicions arose that the Illuminati grew disloyal to the government and the church. By 1788, some thought the government had destroyed to Illuminati, but it unpretentiously buried. Later, one event led a point in which the Illuminati were more powerful than ever: The French Revolution. In 1789, when the French Monarchy was overthrown, the establishment of the Declaration of Human Rights officially archives Illuminist and Masonic ideas and values into the French government.

Currently, Illuminati are used to describe a group of people who are trying to achieve a goal of World Government, in the matter of one currency and religion throughout the world. Manly P. Hall states that the society existed much earlier than Weishaupt’s Order and is still alive today.

Famous Illuminati symbols include the All Seeing Eye, as shown on the US dollar bill. Under the pyramid are the words “Novus Ordo Seclorum”, which translate from Latin to mean “New World Order” or “New Order of the Ages”. Another example would be that Robert Langdon, the main character of the Angels &Demons, stated that “Novus Ordo Seclorum” meant “New Secular Order”, secular being non-religious. While “Novus Ordo Seclorum”, translates literally to “New Order of the Ages”.

Obviously, the MX stands for many things. The MX missile system, a billion-dollar boondoggle the U.S. Government sunk a small fortune into, while ignoring the plight of citizens. And it also stands for 1010 from Roman numerals, which if the base 10 number were seen as binary it would then be re-translated as 10 in decimal. Running this one more time through the binary-to-decimal converter produces 2. And since there are 4 digits in the first decimal number, deep thought had considered the combination of both as 42, just moments before the Earth was destroyed to make way for the great interstellar superhighway, or Milky Way (not to be confused with the Appian Way).. And MX may stand for many other things, some which can be considered on other pages of the Encyclopedia Galactica's brief annotated index. :P

Immune to addictions? Well, nobody's immune to the possibility of one, but that doesn't necessarily mean that MX = RX, any more than rated R = rated M or rated X! :P

Anyhow, to people in the medical profession, I suppose everything starts looking like RX.. :laugh3: I still like the mobile missile launcher theory myself... Or the number theory.

Obviously, the MX stands for many things. The MX missile system, a billion-dollar boondoggle the U.S. Government sunk a small fortune into, while ignoring the plight of citizens. And it also stands for 1010 from Roman numerals, which if the base 10 number were seen as binary it would then be re-translated as 10 in decimal. Running this one more time through the binary-to-decimal converter produces 2. And since there are 4 digits in the first decimal number, deep thought had considered the combination of both as 42, just moments before the Earth was destroyed to make way for the great interstellar superhighway, or Milky Way (not to be confused with the Appian Way).. And MX may stand for many other things, some which can be considered on other pages of the Encyclopedia Galactica's brief annotated index. :P

WHOA...

:laugh3: MX stands for XM, as in the first experimental radio stations in the U.S. were all XM stations. And therein lies a clue. A broadcast was heard as far away as Mars, PA from Madison. It's all there in Davidson's book. That's the ticket!

Audio Drugs! :elephant::woodstock:

I take my fair share of sleeping pills, too...because they help me sleep...because that's what they're for. But tell me how on earth does MYLO XYLOTO derive from "RX". Um, no. NO is the only word that keeps screaming in my head over and over and over. NO. To say "MX" is like "RX" is ACTUALLY saying that the words MYLO XYLOTO is like RX!! And just like every other one of CP's albums with titles more than one word long, it's SHORTENED. Just because A Rush of Blood to the Head is shortened to AROBTTH doesn't mean it derived from Equate Nail Polish remover, because saying that would make about as much sense as the Mylo Xyloto-RX "connection." There. End of rant. :)