✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How has Paradise done so well?

Taz1853

Well, I find it very beautiful, it is a bit different and just amazing. So I can understand why it is so popular even to those who aren't fans of Coldplay.

And when Chris sings: And so lying underneath those stormy skies....and so forth, I get goosebumps.

Haha, overenthusiastic.

When i first listened MX i said Coldplay had really bad work at there. They can only get better this album with video clips.

Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall comes with a great video clip. But they didn't commercialize it.

Paradise reaches the success because of the amazing video clip and great commercialize... It's too different from todays video clips.

I thought Charlie Brown will reach great success. But mistakes of the band pisses to song.

They shoot really bad video clip for Charlie Brown. It's incomparable to Paradise.

• 4 weeks later...
Because, unfortunately, what sells these days are the 'catchy' songs rather than the songs with real emotional / lyrical / musical value :blank:

Hence, why we must deal with the likes of Katy Perry, Pitbull, and Nikki Minaj

This is very true, but I wouldn't consider Paradise to be all fluff. It is a simple song with simple lyrics, but there's a lot of beauty in simplicity. It has very defining instruments in it that makes a very full sound. Not some studio electronic effects.