Corner Kid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I pefer Britain than USA.

I hate Bush.

He must die with Saddam Russein and Osami Bin Laden, they are the same.

:rolleyes:

i know that have people that aren't racist' date=' but as you said TheGreatDivide are many that are.[/quote']

Thank you. Even with being divided though, it doesn't mean that they are racist for a fact, that's just the way some people are. At my school, black kids hang around with black kids, albanian kids hang around with albanian kids, and us whites usually hang around with other whites. That doesn't mean were racist.

for me it doesnt have anything to do with race, but how we act. For instance, Black or white, you wont usually see me hanging out with someone heavily into the hip-hop trend. The majority of people in the hip-hop trend happen to be black. But just because we speak and act differently, doesnt mean we dont speak the same language in the end. I've gotten along with people who are totally different than me, its all about acceptance.

i prefer ireland over all

Not all of us are that fortunate ;)

american is a racist country... it's divided in blacks and whites.

they can't live together, that's not like in tv shows, i know that.

Unless it was made before color television :P . You're right though, on commercials they always have like a chinese kid, a black kid and a white girl all playing together. As I often say "Thats nice, but thats not how it is".

I pefer Britain than USA.

I hate Bush.

He must die with Saddam Russein and Osami Bin Laden, they are the same.

Bush isn't doing any of it. People don't realize that Bush has relatively no power. Besides, Bush is Christian, I don't think he would want to ban using the word Du Du DUUUUN "Christmas" *gasp*.

They also went on to say that schools are encouraging the use of Muslims and Jewish symbols and about there holidays like Hanukkah and Ramadan. But you cannot mention Christmas or have a nativity scene.

They're either trying to bring out the minorities or being uber-455h0135 . Either way its a bad idea, and I doubt it will last long if it is even enforced. They can tell you not to and you could always respond "F*** YOU" and legally they couldn't do a thing about it. For cussing they could probably give you detention, but not for other word usage.

However, if you start a war be sure to tell me, I'll be ready ;)

*sharpens katana* :nice:

Guest LiquidSky

^ well I don't know about you guys...but in my school I always see different races..with different races...like you guys say "like on commercials..." but you also have to keep in mind...that not only because one school is like that, the others schools are like that also...mine is like that and Brian's school is different...

Yes....

Bush isn't doing any of it. People don't realize that Bush has relatively no power. Besides' date=' Bush is Christian, I don't think he would want to ban using the word Du Du DUUUUN "Christmas" *gasp[/quote']

*Gasp*, and also, you seem to be forgetting...That Bush can not be compared to those 2 because he is NOT running a dictatorship.

Also one reason I'm sure this has happened, is that people are trying to take God out of everything, with Christmas being related to God and that, etc.

i know that have people that aren't racist' date=' but as you said TheGreatDivide are many that are.[/quote']

Thank you. Even with being divided though, it doesn't mean that they are racist for a fact, that's just the way some people are. At my school, black kids hang around with black kids, albanian kids hang around with albanian kids, and us whites usually hang around with other whites. That doesn't mean were racist.

yeah, I think you're almost right.

You've never asked why it is divided like that?

but forget..I mean, if it is good in this way let it be...

Make Trade Fair. com :smug:

"We are always happy in our cotton candy world" Will Champion

Because that's just the way it is here at my school. Ummm...No, Bush isn't a dictator because if he was, people would have been killed, shot, or jailed for speaking out against him.

Not neccesarily, there are good dictators, they've just been given bad names by Hitler and Stalin. And Yes, GWB is a president, not a dictator. He was elected and will have to leave office after his term unless re-elected. He, again, has relatively no power. Being president does not put you in charge, it just gives you all the blame of problems, and all the success of achievments.

Because that's just the way it is here at my school. Ummm...No, Bush isn't a dictator because if he was, people would have been killed, shot, or jailed for speaking out against him.

Not neccesarily, there are good dictators, they've just been given bad names by Hitler and Stalin. And Yes, GWB is a president, not a dictator. He was elected and will have to leave office after his term unless re-elected. He, again, has relatively no power. Being president does not put you in charge, it just gives you all the blame of problems, and all the success of achievments.

Yes, and one good dictator would be..? Wow, GWB is a President?! You don't say!

Wow, GWB is a President?! You don't say!

Well, some people don't realize that Saddam Hussein was also a president, as well as Fidel Castro.

Julius Caesar was a great dictator. Speaking of great, Alexander the great was a dictator over some of his countries and a good one. I'm not going to sit here giving you a history lesson, but I thought you should know.