✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

will there be a mylo xyloto EP?

whackanalien25

coldplay relesed prospects march after viva la vida and this moring i was wondering if they would do the same for mylo xyloto becouse i know there is loads of unrelesed songs of MX, on the frount cover for MX near the bottom left next to the major minus logo it says XYLOBRYES and i thought that it could be the name of the EP dose any one have any imfo on this coz i would love to know also dose anyone know any names of unrelesed songs of MX that could be on the track list

• 2 months later...
Becuase it would become part of Charlie Brown? Why would it be called Charlie Brown/Car Kids?

If Car Kids was an instrumental attached to Charlie Brown the song could be called like that.

Car Kids was initially going to be played last summer at Glastonbury. It's definitely a real song.

It's grafittied on the MX set ,so it has to be a song. Maybe on the b-side of POC...

coldplay relesed prospects march after viva la vida and this moring i was wondering if they would do the same for mylo xyloto becouse i know there is loads of unrelesed songs of MX, on the frount cover for MX near the bottom left next to the major minus logo it says XYLOBRYES and i thought that it could be the name of the EP dose any one have any imfo on this coz i would love to know also dose anyone know any names of unrelesed songs of MX that could be on the track list

Just because they released Prospekt's March after VLVODAAHF doesn't mean they'll release an EP now (after MX)

But it's true that there are many unreleased songs, you can find a list on wikicoldplay

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I really hate to bump this topic, but I couldn't find another one. (If there is one, I'd be happy to move this.)

If there was an EP I wouldn't mind it being called Mylo Xyloto 2. I actually like that name actually, would fit well.

There won't be an E.P.

January 30, 2013 - submitted by Stephanie,

Q. O wise Oracle, could you please enlighten me, is there going to be any chance of seeing a song called Car Kids in the near future, or an EP album (much like Prospekt March). Thank you.

The Oracle replies:

There will not be a follow on E.P like Prospekt's March and as far as I know, there is no plan to ever release Car Kids - or any other songs that didn't make the album.

link