✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This song has changed me

I've just been to a party. I've had a fair bit to drink but not enough for me to not remember anything, so I'll remember this thread.

Anyway, I spent about 5 minutes on an empty park at midnight screaming the chorus of this song. It has helped me in life a great deal.

I have taken the lyrics literally and realised I don't have to fight everything (No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end)

Nor do I have to hold grudges (I don't want to cycle or recycle revenge)

And I don't have to agree to everything, I am my own person and my decisions are my own (I don't want to follow Death and All Of His Friends)

I've been quite upset lately as I believe I've messed things up between a really good friend of mine who I liked as more than a friend, and I believe she liked me.

But this song has taught me to move on and not worry about what others think.

This may not be its intended message, but it has moved me.

I just wanted to tell someone, and who better to tell than other Coldplayers?

Sounds like a good philosophy to me! :) Cheers and keep on keeping on!;)

I agree!! There are so many CP songs which, while I may not be taking them with their exact intended meaning, have a very special meaning to me and have really helped me through a great deal, and continue to. Death and All of His Friends is an awesome song and glad to hear it's special to you, too! :D

• 4 months later...

cool for u man u got da positiv viiiiiiibes goin on. U live life as yo own man nd u b gittin swaaaaaag. da bitches wil notise nd dey be hangin on U, u got a fyn chois evri nite, nt long afta dat comes da dollah. YOLO brah, SWAGLYF ahed