✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Reflection thread

Coldplay

Go to your statistics, look through the first threads you made (or go back to threads that were around at the time you were a newbie*) and reflect on the days you were a Coldplaying loser.

Some gems from me:

I'm not a witch nor a plant.

I'm...I'm...I'm

I'M A MANIAC MANIAC ON THE FLOOR!!!

:dozey:

:dance: :hug: :bigcry:

I'd like to thank my mom for always supporting me, and American Idol for wasting half my life.

Bow down biotch. :dozey:

Join my army, and together, we will overthrow these disgusting breakfast sweets called waffles. Ugh.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you, thank you. :smug:

:waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle: :waffle:

OMGZ SO UGLY! :bigcry:

I HOPE YOU ALL BURN ALIVE[/size]

How is everyone?

GTFO

:smiley:

WTF, IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE HERE THEN JUST GET THE FUCK OUT

And I don't think you can quote dozens of hours browsing through the posts of the "I wanna fuck Chris Martin" group. :uhoh2:

Stop being an insecure wimp and get searchin'.

*Protip:

If you can't figure out how to go beyond 2011 in the forums, scroll to the bottom, to Display Options, and change From The: Last Year to The Beginning

10rmvyx.png

Vin went crazy one night and told me she was in the process of killing herself, turned out she wasn't suicidal but had mental health problems and never came back after this (I think she may have had some physical health issues as well). She was really pissed at me because I had intended to go to a meet in Canada but then didn't end up going to Canada at all that summer. She didn't kill herself though I saw her log in messenger sometimes after that but then she'd disappear or most likely block me (Laura aka Sweet One saw the same thing).

Now another:

http://coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3061

I find it weird how openly badazz we were back then, I made this topic about blocking someone's PMs as she'd constantly PM me with random shit (I actually remember this) and then 2 girls just arguing and one of them wanted to copy and paste an angry PM from the other

No Viri, Laura saw her come online as well after it happened but only briefly.

She didn't kill herself though I saw her log in messenger sometimes after that but then she'd disappear or most likely block me (Laura aka Sweet One saw the same thing).