✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

New graffiti wall ! [Photos]

hps

Anyone else noticed that Charlie Brown and Don't Let It Break Your Heart are the only songs omitted from this? Seems a bit odd seeing as they are two of the best songs on the album IMO.

But that Rex thing is very mysterious. It's on the side of Chris' piano as well :surprised:

Rex is the name of one of Will's children.

I knew that, but it seems odd that they would write his name on the graffiti wall and on the piano (and I'm sure I've seen it in other places too). Maybe it's the name of a song that's dedicated to him? :thinking:

Rex is the name of one of Will's children.

And Moses is the name of one of Chris's children, but there is a song called Moses too.

I don't really think Will's son could have that importance in the MX art. It's like posting a Gwyneth graffiti on Chris's guitar, it makes no sense.

Here is another pic, this one is a pic of the piano (there is also the "Under 1 Roof" thing):

scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=c9v3.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

And Moses is the name of one of Chris's children, but there is a song called Moses too.

I don't really think Will's son could have that importance in the MX art. It's like posting a Gwyneth graffiti on Chris's guitar, it makes no sense.

Here is another pic, this one is a pic of the piano (there is also the "Under 1 Roof" thing):

scaled.php?tn=0&server=864&filename=c9v3.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Moses the child came a long time after Moses the song.

Yeah, we know that.

My point is that the "Rex" stuff can't be thanks to Will's child, it's written everywhere!

My bad! Thought you were saying Moses was written for Chris' child, and that Rex would be a song for Will's. But hey, an extra song is an extra song, I'll welcome it either way :)

Quite frankly the new graffiti wall sucks

I'm sure it's not meant to be amazing, it's just something they whipped up in a couple of hours (at the most) for the Brits video. And it shouldn't be considered a 'new' graffiti wall, it's just a little extra thing, it's not replacing the big MX wall or anything...

I'm sure it's not meant to be amazing, it's just something they whipped up in a couple of hours (at the most) for the Brits video. And it shouldn't be considered a 'new' graffiti wall, it's just a little extra thing, it's not replacing the big MX wall or anything...

Yes, I agree :nod:

A bit like what they did during their interview with Anton Corbijn, that was broadcast before the Madrid Unstaged gig last October.

That was in October? :o

Jesus, time flies... MX is exactly 4 months old... They grow up so fast... :cry:

if it were a baby, it would begin the babbling stage. a language development stage in which you can determine the household language by the phonemes that the infant is pronouncing.