✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg

Brent

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we have tons of those things here

Unless you take your coffee with a mound of sugar, there is nothing nutritionally wrong with drinking coffee at all. It's only a problem for those with caffeine intolerances.

Coffee is one of those things that the general public perceives to be unhealthy, but in reality, in moderation it is completely fine and can even pose health benefits.

I've just told a lady here to drink more coffee. She was avoiding it thinking it was bad for her, but her liver is acting a bit unstable, so the antioxidants and chlorogenic acids do a lot to stabilise it slightly. Tea does the same, but you'll find most teas aren't quite as rich in them as most blends of coffee are - and coffee has added bonuses to the heart that tea doesn't have.

However, like anything, too much is too much. If you having 6, 7 or 8 cups a day you start going into the territory of having too much chlorogenic acid which can lead to problems further down the line with your heart. But that's only in excess. If we are talking tea, you'd have to have around 20 cups a day.

Basically what I'm saying is that coffee is something that a lot of people cut when they are on a diet and there is no need to. One or two cups in the morning won't hurt you in the slightest and (given the right context) will be a huge help. Unless, like I said earlier, you have an intolerance toward caffeine.

Now I'm blabbering. But yeah. Make sure you don't take up retard nutritional habits. Like those idiots who completely cut carbs.

:nod: yeah / doesn't have anything smart to add

I like your sig :nice: but it makes me slightly sad :uhoh2:

"Je n’ai plus besoin d’eux!"

i like tea

Me too. I always hear about Earl Grey Tea but it's like 30 dollars :dozey:

this is the best

2)CHINOTTO%20S.PELLEGRINO%20CL.33%20CONF.24%20LATT..jpg

is it fancy sparkling water? :uhoh:

i bought earl grey tea bags for not 30 dollars but then again i do not have a discerning taste so i may or may not be drinking some shoddy tea

I'm not very patriotic and I drink Twinings. It's blend of the richer teas like Irish and English Breakfast is so good with milk and a bit of sugar. It's heaven.

I've never had their earl grey, but their lady grey is great too.

^i'm pretty sure that's what i bought, and i bought a pack with different kinds of tea in it, and i like the lady grey

i don't know about different kinds of teas and brands of tea or whatever so i probably sound stupid :disappointed:

Meh the only thing that differs is the taste really. Some tea brands are far stronger than others.

i bought earl grey tea bags for not 30 dollars but then again i do not have a discerning taste so i may or may not be drinking some shoddy tea

oh, yeah I might have exaggerated

but I heard earl grey has some interesting tea blends

it's all citrus-y right?

edit: I love Irish Breakfast Tea. :wacky:

oh, yeah I might have exaggerated

but I heard earl grey has some interesting tea blends

it's all citrus-y right?

it tastes like oranges sort of i guess but i didn't pick it up the fruitiness as much as i did in lady grey

but yes it is citrus-y, i know this because i read it on the back of the bag's little packaging and now i am an expert