✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg

Brent

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is from Tumblr?

It looks like one of those shitty hipster pictures girls take of food and their nails and stuff

But nevertheless I want that :wacky:

I think I saw a Nutella/drink combo online once

EDIT: yep here it is

tumblr_lcbgpaTEGh1qf39w2o1_400.jpg

It's so absurd hahaha

It's from google :P (basically, I don't know what site it's from D: )

:laugh3: that's hilarious

and yes I saw that but i didn't think it was real :freak:

I want that too. Ugh that's probably not even sold here. stupid, useless Florida.

It's from google :P (basically, I don't know what site it's from D: )

:laugh3: that's hilarious

and yes I saw that but i didn't think it was real :freak:

I want that too. Ugh that's probably not even sold here. stupid, useless Florida.

Hmm. Well the company is Italian, so maybe if you have some sort of Italian market around there?

I haven't been in a long time though because I gave up non-water beverages

That sounds so strange

I don't know

it sounds like you're an old person and that's the only thing you can digest

anyway, I'm kind of the same, I only drink water and juice, and soda once every couple of months

Hmm. Well the company is Italian, so maybe if you have some sort of Italian market around there?

:surprised: I will find it somewhere hopefully.

That is just WRONG! I am actually offended and I don't even know why!

you don't like nutella/drink combos? :disappointed:

That sounds kind of good but it would probably kill you

oh well

I haven't been in a long time though because I gave up non-water beverages

Unless you take your coffee with a mound of sugar, there is nothing nutritionally wrong with drinking coffee at all. It's only a problem for those with caffeine intolerances.

Coffee is one of those things that the general public perceives to be unhealthy, but in reality, in moderation it is completely fine and can even pose health benefits.

I've just told a lady here to drink more coffee. She was avoiding it thinking it was bad for her, but her liver is acting a bit unstable, so the antioxidants and chlorogenic acids do a lot to stabilise it slightly. Tea does the same, but you'll find most teas aren't quite as rich in them as most blends of coffee are - and coffee has added bonuses to the heart that tea doesn't have.

However, like anything, too much is too much. If you having 6, 7 or 8 cups a day you start going into the territory of having too much chlorogenic acid which can lead to problems further down the line with your heart. But that's only in excess. If we are talking tea, you'd have to have around 20 cups a day.

Basically what I'm saying is that coffee is something that a lot of people cut when they are on a diet and there is no need to. One or two cups in the morning won't hurt you in the slightest and (given the right context) will be a huge help. Unless, like I said earlier, you have an intolerance toward caffeine.

Now I'm blabbering. But yeah. Make sure you don't take up retard nutritional habits. Like those idiots who completely cut carbs.