✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg

Brent

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

onions are amazing what the hell guys

They're Americans. They don't have taste for fresh food. Unless it's been deep fried, preserved or covered in chocolate/salt they don't really care.

This is obviously satire. But it's true too. Two Americans just agreed that fresh onions are horrible but fried onions are good.

Strange. U dunt c dis in fr@nc3

They're Americans. They don't have taste for fresh food. Unless it's been deep fried, preserved or covered in chocolate/salt they don't really care.

This is obviously satire. But it's true too. Two Americans just agreed that fresh onions are horrible but fried onions are good.

:nod::nod:

France is so snobby

Actually I really like onions. I mean, I don't want to walk around eating it like an apple, but I like putting fresh onions on sandwiches and stuff.

The only reason I don't like onions is because I vomited them up the other day.

So no thanks.

I don't like onions because they taste like onions and it's fucking nasty.

Basically, any other fresh vegetable is fine, but not disgusting fucking nasty-ass onions.

Generally, I like caramelized onions, or sauteed onions, really any cooking circumstance where the onion may have absorbed other flavors or lost the potency of raw onions. But I'll be damned if I'm ever going to eat a disgusting raw onion.

Don't call me baby. Or do, maybe I like it. I don't even know.

Anyway was just making sure you don't eat onions like an apple. I do like onions in many different things that don't have to be deep fried, not a big fan of the deep fried onion rings though.

ajdfskldj it annoys me when people make generalizations like this. ;~; over onions too.

anyways, I happen to absolutely hate salt, and I only eat at fast food two or three times a year. /american hipster apparently

ajdfskldj it annoys me when people make generalizations like this. ;~; over onions too.

anyways, I happen to absolutely hate salt, and I only eat at fast food two or three times a year. /american hipster apparently

What's wrong with using non offensive, partly true generalisations in a jocular manner? Don't pretend you don't do this - everyone does. You don't get to flip out because this particular generalisation doesn't necessarily apply to you as an individual.

The USA has a very unique perspective on food and has done for the last five or six decades. This has been very well documented. Commenting on this does not mean said commentator believes every single American adheres to those perspectives.

Like it or not, you reside in a country with warped senses on nutrition. People are allowed to make a harmless joke about it if they want to, especially when there is a lot of truth behind it. And there is. Look at rates of diabetes, obesity, the government's school food programmes, nutritional education and the private food sector. It's appalling. The result? Two thirds of Americans are overweight. There is more than enough ammunition here for a valid harmless generalised joke to be made.

Chillax.