✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How to meet the band?

Taz1853

I know all of us are fans here, but does anyone have any advice on how I'd go about speaking to the band? I'm not an idiot, and realise how difficult it'd be but, I'm not a teenage annoying fan who'd bug they with questions. I'd probably just stare at them and talk about chris martins vocal range and boring stuff like that!

+, I know coldplay have a fan email address, but how would I write a message that actually means something and doesn't just sound repetitive like the rest? And do they actually read them?

Annoyingly, I understand the band don't care about me, but I do have certain qualities they might be impressed by.

Oh god, how stupid do I sound :(

I remember reading the forums here ages ago and people were waiting at the studio in London until they walked outside.

It's a little creepy.

But ask yourself this: What's the best that could possibly happen? I don't like meeting my icons because there is nothing good that can happen. The conversation is always awkward, and the best you can hope for is them thinking "He's pretty cool.."

But if that's your dream, go for it.

Well I mean, I don't want to be seen as stupid. Maybe just doing some of the things Chris does, going the same places would be good enough. I think eventually when Coldplay have died down we will all have the chance to meet Coldplay.

Atm I'm living a pretty odd life where Chris is so close to me. I'm too attached to him and I know I'm going to trip sometime and be very upset :(

Well I mean, I don't want to be seen as stupid. Maybe just doing some of the things Chris does, going the same places would be good enough. I think eventually when Coldplay have died down we will all have the chance to meet Coldplay.

Atm I'm living a pretty odd life where Chris is so close to me. I'm too attached to him and I know I'm going to trip sometime and be very upset :(

Do you live in London? People who live in London would have a pretty easy time of it. Just pay attention to when the band is home and sit outside his house or be creepy.

There is no way to go about doing it without being a creep.

I live in Yorkshire ha! When I go to London this year I'll go past his house, the bakery & the other place I don't know the name of. Just pictures of the locations would be cool and a drink on that bench outside the bakery would make me feel great. Every fan can be a creep but I don't want to be every fan :)

Would you say I feel the same as little girls who like Justin Bieber? Maybe I will then understand their state of mind

I live in Yorkshire ha! When I go to London this year I'll go past his house, the bakery & the other place I don't know the name of. Just pictures of the locations would be cool and a drink on that bench outside the bakery would make me feel great. Every fan can be a creep but I don't want to be every fan :)

Would you say I feel the same as little girls who like Justin Bieber? Maybe I will then understand their state of mind

Why do you feel so connected to Chris Martin?

My voice resonates with his, I have fond memories of listening to X&Y on journeys we used to do every Friday, he's a genuine person and I see similarities in him and me. I know all fans would say that but I mean honestly, when I sing it's not me singing, it's Chris. I wish someone could share the same emotion I have. I was talking to a girl for a while who likes Coldplay also, and a lot at that, but soon realised I'm much more obsessed. I don't know whether it's a good thing for me, I tend to think about the band like I know them, which obviously isn't true :(

me if I had money to go to London I will go and wait outside his door. I maybe crazy if he will eject me. is a celeb .

or not and see if I really crazy or I'm normal girl

http://www.electric-banana.co.uk/news/music-news/chris-martin-ejects-drunk-fan-from-garden/

I am so fanatic fangirl because him look always strange to me in the pics and maybe speak to me :thinking:

Chris I am sick ? :confused: :drunk: speak to me please.................................... :uhoh:

http://el3ctrik-moon.tumblr.com/post/18095039452