✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My family's falling apart, please help?

Coldplay

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell the old man to get a job. Some actors wait on tables in restaurents where producers and others in the acting business go. I ad roommates who worked with actresses at their job. Being a host or hostess gets more approval from rich people than wairtress for some strange reason.

I feel so sorry for you Dee, you don't deserve this. :hug:

I've never been in a situation like this, but it's not uncommon. My friend's parents are divorced, and she's living with her father. Her father is getting remarried, and the woman he's engaged to's daughter is an absolute bum. She dropped out of college, and is honest to God to lazy to work. She's 24, and her brother kicked her out of his apartment. My friend is now having to deal with the drama this girl is causing, because her dad is angry that she's not contributing money to the house.

Obviously it's not my place at all to say anything, but from seeing another situation like yours, I would suggest talking to your mom about it? (sorry I only read the op so I might have missed something you said somewhere else on the thread) Your mom (most likely) has a lot more authority over your sister and she'd be more likely to listen to your mom. And she should maybe try threatening them with kicking them out if they don't start contributing? Even if she never has to do that maybe it would be a wake-up call.

But I'd stress talking with all of them (family meeting!), sometimes all you need to do is talk it out.

Good luck Dee :hug:

edit: and that's what I get for not reading the thread. I'm glad it's resolved at least for the time being Dee, but if you ever want to talk you can PM me or send me a message on facebook okay? :kiss:

I'm not sure if I read this title right but for some reason I feel a little dissed that its only maybe Reilly when I do care about this. :( I thought I had a new BFF.

God this is awk.

You gave out some pretty stella advice too and have been lovely.

Awks.

I'm not sure if I read this title right but for some reason I feel a little dissed that its only maybe Reilly when I do care about this. :( I thought I had a new BFF.

God this is awk.

I was only joking :disappointed:

You've been very helpful.

• 1 month later...

Semi-update:

My mom has found a new place to run her store that's about the same size and price as the place she rents now. She's making a deal with the landlord of that place. Business is pretty good lately and I think in a few years we'll all have the money to work things out. Nobody's fighting and things are back to the way they are.

Thanks for your replies :)