✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DVD after MX Tour?

nb97

I received my tickets for the 3 shows at Emirates in London.

In the envelope that protect the tickets, you can see some information about the show, a map, nearest tube stations, etc... and also you can read the following:

"Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience without payment"

:wink3:

Mmm... it would be absolutely great if Emirates show would be filmed for the dvd...

I attended Barcelona and it was a pity with all those sound problems...

I think Emirates Stadium of one of the coolest venues of the tour.

I received my tickets for the 3 shows at Emirates in London.

In the envelope that protect the tickets, you can see some information about the show, a map, nearest tube stations, etc... and also you can read the following:

"Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording of themselves as members of the audience without payment"

Nice spot! Probably applies to all tickets by default though. Can anyone confirm if tickets from other venues has this as well?

Would be nice for Emirates to be filmed, seeing as I'll be there, but I think Stade de France would be the best choice.

Nice spot! Probably applies to all tickets by default though. Can anyone confirm if tickets from other venues has this as well?

Would be nice for Emirates to be filmed, seeing as I'll be there, but I think Stade de France would be the best choice.

I'll be there, so OBVIOUSLY their best choice :nod:

:charming:

• 1 month later...

I think they definitely should, it will be their best tour I don't think I've ever seen them so happy to be on stage then throughout the Mylo Xyloto tour, the theme and atmosphere of this era is just BURSTING for a DVD. And I'd get that shit first day in Blu-Ray!