✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

look at this stupid movie

Destrokk

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKfC77XAp8]Ted Official Red Band Trailer [HD]: Mark Wahlberg Wishes His Teddy Bear To Life: ENTV - YouTube[/ame]

made by the guy who made ths stupidest show ever

discuss how awful family guy and this movie is

*making the lounge postable sorta*

Without even recognizing Seth MacFartland (lol familey gey humor!) voice, I knew that it had something to do with him. All of the jokes seem like filler and have such bad timing.

Just a cute lil bear swearing HhaHAh so funny and original!!

Kill it with fire

I can actually watch Family Guy because it sometimes has a dark sense of humor, not a whole marathon though because after 10-20 minutes their 8-year-old sense of humor gets obnoxious

but I feel like the obnoxiousness has been amplified a million times over with this

lol drugs sex swearing lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he's gonna make millions and millions of dollars from this and that's the worst part

I hate Family Guy almost as much as I hate Mark Wahlburg

Well... you have a reason to

I would never admit publicly that I care for this show, I remember when I was in junior high, there were a bunch of 11-year-old Family Guy fanatics who thought it was funny to be obscene all the time and overall be an embarrassment to the people around them.

and this goes for those other Comedy Central shows with the same sense of humor

The best thing Mark Wahlberg has ever done is talk to those potted plants in The Happening.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhmEo-46vUQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]mark wahlberg talks to a tree - YouTube[/ame]