✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

look at this stupid movie

Destrokk

She just acts like herself, which is sort of just a celebrity persona. Quirky nerdy cute hipster girl! so quirky with her silly glasses and skirts while riding her bycicle cos cars ruin da earth!! :angry: and she plays the ukele and sing the beach boys in her free time and she likes turtles because shes so quirky!!

She just acts like herself, which is sort of just a celebrity persona. Quirky nerdy cute hipster girl! so quirky with her silly glasses and skirts while riding her bycicle cos cars ruin da earth!! :angry: and she plays the ukele and sing the beach boys in her free time and she likes turtles because shes so quirky!!

this

do not take my fucking disorder and turn it into some money-making scheme

BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE NO REAL PEOPLE SKILLS YOU DUMB BITCH

AND NOBODY FINDS IT CUTE

:disappointed:

I just read an audience reivew on it on rotten tomatoes.

April 1, 2012"hey melissa list. your a retarded whore. family guy is hilarious and the movie looks hilarious. o and by the way. melissa list. your mom is a stupid slut. she cant even fuck right you stupid ****

eric rogers is a stupid bitch. he is a faggot shiteater"

oh god.

• 1 year later...
1. Update as in he took you recently? Didn't realise this would still be being shown if so.

2. Moarrrr details on the date!

no this was last year when it was out

it was the worst fuckin date ever because GUESS WHAT HAPPENED

i was the other woman

:disappointed:

but that was long ago :wacko:

i still laugh at a couple of things from older episodes that i watched when i was like 12 and tbh i just think its 12 year old humor with the worst characters ever and i could watch much better animated shows geared towards teens/adults like bobs burgers or even south park

the last time i watched it it was LOL WE'RE BEATING UP THE MUM AND INSULTING HER BECAUSE THE DAD'S MAKING HER OUT TO BE AN ASS ON TV HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!

like how oblivious are you

apparently this was funny to ex because 'it's just so over the top and ridiculous'

HM