✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you going to be with your loved ones during Christmas?

musiclover

Just wondering. It's that much more fun and memorable if you can hang out with your loved ones. You know...family, friends, or that special someone in your life.

Me. I won't be with my family 'cuz I will be on a trip someplace else. And, I'm "unattached", pretty much.

So all this frickin' holiday music and cheer and stuff gets to me sometimes.

oh and keanu reeves

:rolleyes:

:P they had Keanu on Jay Leno...the late night talk show host here. the interview was okay...keanu didn't have a house of his own until now, if you can believe it. and he says he's renting the furniture for now at his new house....

oh and keanu reeves

:rolleyes:

:P they had Keanu on Jay Leno...the late night talk show host here. the interview was okay...keanu didn't have a house of his own until now, if you can believe it. and he says he's renting the furniture for now at his new house....

i know who jay leno is :D i read a transcript of the show and it was funny and i`m hoping they`ll play it on cnbc europe next weekend.

i know who jay leno is i read a transcript of the show and it was funny and i`m hoping they`ll play it on cnbc europe next weekend.

I never realize how much the stupid american culture has invaded across the world! lol. that too, only the stupid parts of it....

well i have a lot of issues with my family that i'd rather talk about with my therapist than with you guys :rolleyes: (no offense)

and the few real friends that i have love hanging out with their families, and i'm not going to intrude there.

and yes, i recently got dumped, and i spent the last two christmases being with my girlfriend's family, and it was great because i actually felt part of a family when i was with them. i loved them, and they loved me.

:( i've got to stop talking about this, this is too much.

awwwwww

well talking sometimes helps. But I know how you feel about the privacy thing....totally understandable.

hope the holidays pass off really really quickly then! :-)

to me, this time of the year just makes me wish i had a girl to cuddle up to and give her treats and stuff. but that's not happening...not this year, anyways...just like all years in the past..... :(

i know who jay leno is i read a transcript of the show and it was funny and i`m hoping they`ll play it on cnbc europe next weekend.

I never realize how much the stupid american culture has invaded across the world! lol. that too, only the stupid parts of it....

yeah jay is a funny guy tho. :D and he`s lefthanded!!

not quite... I'm not really a "loved-one" to him :embarrased: don't think so, anyway.

Ahhh it's that way! :cool: :D

sweetie, some of us have that one-way feeling or 'crush' even when we're past our teenage years :/

nothing to worry about if your heart is clean :-)

:kiss:

ummm i keep forgetting that Tifosi is Ian's bro! lmao Tifosi sure has AWSOME avatar, though! actually, ian's pout is really good too! :D :P

not quite... I'm not really a "loved-one" to him :embarrased: don't think so, anyway.

Ahhh it's that way! :cool: :D

sweetie, some of us have that one-way feeling or 'crush' even when we're past our teenage years :/

nothing to worry about if your heart is clean :-)

:kiss:

:blush: :kiss:

Aww thanks. It's a long story though, it's actually mutual but still... in a way I'm not sure it is.

Bah, me and my fucked up stories :lol: