๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Post pics of people you find attractive!

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWWWW KAT!!

ย 

he's gorgeous!! who is it :?

ย 

those eyes ;)

yeah, i wanna know too!!! Yummy guys all around *looks from side to side and feel trรจs happy*

That, ladies, is Michael Vartan from "Alias", "One Hour Photo" and "Never Been Kissed". I've loved him ever since I saw him on screen for the first time. 8)

He is very handsome...i love him too Kat!!

ย 

man, there's so much good looking men in this thread...*faints* :)

I am glad you share my taste in men, Laura! :-D Fainting, that is what this topic is about, isn't it?? :shock:

ย 

*wakes up after hearing Kat's voice*...yes, it is good that we like the same guys.....this thread is driving me crazy.... :D :eyecrazy:

ย 

I am glad you share my taste in men, Laura! :-D Fainting, that is what this topic is about, isn't it?? :shock:

ย 

*wakes up after hearing Kat's voice*...yes, it is good that we like the same guys.....this thread is driving me crazy.... :D :eyecrazy:

But it's a good kind of craziness... :-D

ย 

ย 

But it's a good kind of craziness... :-D

ย 

of course... :D

AWWWW KAT!!

ย 

ย 

those eyes ;)

yeah, i wanna know too!!! Yummy guys all around *looks from side to side and feel trรจs happy*

That, ladies, is Michael Vartan from "Alias", "One Hour Photo" and "Never Been Kissed". I've loved him ever since I saw him on screen for the first time. 8)

never heard of him, i first thought he was the guy from the new reese witherspoon movie. He's cute to :o

I dated a guy last year (shortly... *sniff*) who looked almost exactly like Michael Vartan!!! I am still sad it didn't work out... :cry:

ย 

Wow....that's too bad Kat... :? :sad:

Indeed. It would have been nice. He was really gorgeous. But well, it wasn't meant to be... :sad:

AWWWW KAT!!

ย 

ย 

those eyes ;)

never heard of him, i first thought he was the guy from the new reese witherspoon movie. He's cute to :o

That would be Josh Lucas. Sooz has already posted a pic of him. He is yummy as well... ;)

AWWWW KAT!!

ย 

ย 

those eyes ;)

That would be Josh Lucas. Sooz has already posted a pic of him. He is yummy as well... ;)

ย 

He sure is!! His eyes are GORGEOUS!!! :)