✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Post pics of people you find attractive!

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*note to lurkers who are sexy boys hehe* JOIN! *most important* post a pic !! :D :lol:

We should start a marketing thing...."all cute boys..come in here!" :D

It's so funny how we're jumping from thread to thread talking about different things...war, boys.. :lol:

lol yeah i know what you mean but im having a great time though hehehe i was bored b4 but this is sure entertaining!! :D

you still remember these two guys? :D

It is entertaining!!

OMG!! IT'S SLATER AND ZACK!!!!!! I loved Zack...I thought he was HOT!! Have you seen him recently?? he's on a show called NYPD blue and he has brown hair!! BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

lol yeah i know what you mean but im having a great time though hehehe i was bored b4 but this is sure entertaining!! :D

you still remember these two guys? :D

It is entertaining!!

OMG!! IT'S SLATER AND ZACK!!!!!! I loved Zack...I thought he was HOT!! Have you seen him recently?? he's on a show called NYPD blue and he has brown hair!! BEAUTIFUL!!! :D

shit no i havent seen that maybe i can find a cute pic on the net somewhere! he sure is a hottie! i always was in to slater though i guess i liked the muscles hehe!

yeah it was in his profile :) i have this thing with football players :D especially michael owen and jamie redknap but i guess you dont know them? both have played for liverpool well michael still does dunno about the other

anyways these are the last i wanted to show you :D

I see the picture Sara!! He's gorgeous!!

great. :D :) yeah, he's very hot...can't wait to see him in the Spiderman sequel. :D 8)

Yeah...he's cool..did you see that movie he did where he was James Dean?? He was great in that...Do you know if he's dating anyone, by any chance...not that i'll ever have a chance or anything! :D

I see the picture Sara!! He's gorgeous!!

Angie!!! Those pics are great!! He's a hottie!! Once again, love the tattoos....

BTW...i know Michael Owen and I LOVE HIM!!! He's such a cutie!!!! :D

yeah he is hes got a nice butt aswell lol they went filming in the lockerrooms once and ya saw his naked butt hehe :D