🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Post pics of people you find attractive!

Heathen_Chemist

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah Hicksy, Ginger is pretty (is Ginger the fat one, or is he talking about Ginger, ginger as in our Ginger, cause she isnt fat!! Ginger pretty too.. im lost now :-o )

well if he is talking about that ginger, if she was SKINNY she would look the same, shes got a cute face! :D

fat ginger....lol...i'm not fat

he's talking to me :D

ah Hicksy, Ginger is pretty (is Ginger the fat one, or is he talking about Ginger, ginger as in our Ginger, cause she isnt fat!! Ginger pretty too.. im lost now :-o )

well if he is talking about that ginger, if she was SKINNY she would look the same, shes got a cute face! :D

fat ginger....lol...i'm not fat

he's talking to me :D

like i said, your not fat!! not at all!! but you are pretty...

lol i sound like a retard from what i posted, i dont know all the girls name in the Donnas! :?

orli and jude law are most definately sexy, but ne 1 here knoe gael garcia bernal? da guy from "y tu mama tambien?' he is one sexi beast, sexi face, sexi voice, sexi body, sexi everything. oh but ppl dun forget about johnny depp, anthony kiedis, mark mcgrath (sexi irish bastard!) , david beckham, and while we're talking about soccer and irish boys, finan and connely from the irish soccer team and pretty much evry1 from the espana soccer team, especially #15!!!! droool all these men are hot like fire!!! i'll try to post a collage of all of them but rite now i only have orli and johnny